Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
My suggestion is that when a staff member locks a thread, notify people watching the thread as instead of "<staff> replied to x thread" and replace it with "<staff> locked the thread x"

While it may not be a big feature it will be a little useful for people to see that their thread or some thread was locked.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
My suggestion is that when a staff member locks a thread, notify people watching the thread as instead of "<staff> replied to x thread" and replace it with "<staff> locked the thread x"

While it may not be a big feature it will be a little useful for people to see that their thread or some thread was locked.
Well the message "staff has replied to thread" is there only if the staff member actually only replied to the thread first saying a message, otherwise it says nothing. They usually announce they are locking a thread.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I don’t know why adding this would hurt! Saves some time!
+1

Reactions: Jef15ist
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom