Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I get the people who reacted with "disagree" but just think of it this way. For example, If cubecraft made a forum post about the winter event and wrote "This is a limited time edition. So hurry up!" The people who brought the ranks probably did because its limited, rather than the cosmetics and stuff. And now they are not limited? If I bought the ranks I would feel kinda scammed tbh

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I get the people who reacted with "disagree" but just think of it this way. For example, If cubecraft made a forum post about the winter event and wrote "This is a limited time edition. So hurry up!" The people who brought the ranks probably did because its limited, rather than the cosmetics and stuff. And now they are not limited? If I bought the ranks I would feel kinda scammed tbh
Halloween 2018 one of the rarest bundles on cc bedrock literally everyone has

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I personally just feel a bit lied to since one of the main reasons i brought a bundle is to show that i was around then, and not being available ever again is what you want for that, they even said it in a post.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I think if they didnt say it was Exclusive I wouldnt be too mad at cc for bringing them back. But the fact that they said its limited and brought it back is not good

Reactions: Ben5124 and Conea64

broricharddixon

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
So, I came home today from school. And I noticed that CubeCraft had announced the Birthday Event!

The event is really cool (And no, I'm not annoyed at Cube, I'm just a bit disappointed, and known players on the community our as well).
So, I went on Cube, and I noticed they have brang back nearly every bundle from the past 1-3 Years. This is really exiting for the new players, (And I can see why).

But for us OG players, nothing is OG anymore.
The "OG Bundles" were a way on CubeCraft to show how long you have been playing for and since the Network has increased in the past year, everyone wonders where they got them really cool bundles from. But now, nothing is OG, anyone can get the bundles.

I'm not annoyed at Cube, I'm just a bit disappointed for us OG Players,

The main reason we buy bundles is because they are only out for a Limited Time...
Well.... That's now gone

Please let me know your opinions in the comments.
facts, very stupid release. Bundles should be a limited time offer.

broricharddixon

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
So, I came home today from school. And I noticed that CubeCraft had announced the Birthday Event!

The event is really cool (And no, I'm not annoyed at Cube, I'm just a bit disappointed, and known players on the community our as well).
So, I went on Cube, and I noticed they have brang back nearly every bundle from the past 1-3 Years. This is really exiting for the new players, (And I can see why).

But for us OG players, nothing is OG anymore.
The "OG Bundles" were a way on CubeCraft to show how long you have been playing for and since the Network has increased in the past year, everyone wonders where they got them really cool bundles from. But now, nothing is OG, anyone can get the bundles.

I'm not annoyed at Cube, I'm just a bit disappointed for us OG Players,

The main reason we buy bundles is because they are only out for a Limited Time...
Well.... That's now gone

Please let me know your opinions in the comments.
i will not be buying anymore bundles off of cubecraft

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom