Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
So, I came home today from school. And I noticed that CubeCraft had announced the Birthday Event!

The event is really cool (And no, I'm not annoyed at Cube, I'm just a bit disappointed, and known players on the community our as well).
So, I went on Cube, and I noticed they have brang back nearly every bundle from the past 1-3 Years. This is really exiting for the new players, (And I can see why).

But for us OG players, nothing is OG anymore.
The "OG Bundles" were a way on CubeCraft to show how long you have been playing for and since the Network has increased in the past year, everyone wonders where they got them really cool bundles from. But now, nothing is OG, anyone can get the bundles.

I'm not annoyed at Cube, I'm just a bit disappointed for us OG Players,

The main reason we buy bundles is because they are only out for a Limited Time...
Well.... That's now gone

Please let me know your opinions in the comments.

Last edited:

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
well theres no point now everyone has og bundles
Oh you're saying that now that since they revived all the bundles, now all those cool kid players aren't cool kids anymore because now everyone can buy that discontinued bundle. I see what you mean, and I agree because I have a winter bundle but now ANYONE can get that. I never really thought about it that way but I agree, nothing is OG anymore.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree. This is a fun way to give players another chance to buy bundles they never had.
Ive been in cube for almost a year and have gotten 3 seasonal bundles purely because i thought they would never be avalible again and that their value would increase over time, but i was wrong they are obviously just going to be handed out lardy da whenever cubecraft feels like it. (Exaggeration, on the birthday week)

Bundles are going to be changed forever now, all they are for is for the looks which you can just get from practical ranks like skywars or eggwars so bundles aren't worth it.

My point is, now I have been discouraged from buying any more bundles as they are purely aesthetic and have lost their sentimental values which was their only defining characteristic.

I guess it's cool but mehhhhhhhhhh

• Agree
Reactions: Awabbatt

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I disagree. This is a fun way to give players another chance to buy bundles they never had.
I get your point, but isn’t it a bit unfair to tell people that a ‘limited edition bundle’ will only be available for some time and then just releasing it again? Idk but it kind of feels like false advertisement.

Example of what I’m talking about:
EBB57EB5-50A4-41A7-B537-9AAF6BB818EB.jpeg

Screenshot from the Summer 2020 event announcement post

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
There’s a birthday event rn? I haven’t played cubecraft in like a week but I check the forums every night and I don’t see anything. Well hype is guess?

The OG situation is probably because of InsaneOrbitzz‘s thread I saw before about bringing back OG items. I felt this is a fine thing to do because very few people actually recognize when something is OG.

Like in fortnite everyone knows when they see an OG skin. Cubecraft doesn’t have that vibe. Since they’re apparently bringing the items back this is good bc they can start from scratch and market things by calling them “limited time” and stuff. And since we have a bigger and more passionate community now, people will actually know when you have something that was limited time aka OG.

Besides Cubecraft needs money so I ain’t upset if they just do a cash grab if it helps improve the server.

• Disagree
Reactions: Conea64

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
There’s a birthday event rn? I haven’t played cubecraft in like a week but I check the forums every night and I don’t see anything. Well hype is guess?

The OG situation is probably because of InsaneOrbitzz‘s thread I saw before about bringing back OG items. I felt this is a fine thing to do because very few people actually recognize when something is OG.

Like in fortnite everyone knows when they see an OG skin. Cubecraft doesn’t have that vibe. Since they’re apparently bringing the items back this is good bc they can start from scratch and market things by calling them “limited time” and stuff. And since we have a bigger and more passionate community now, people will actually know when you have something that was limited time aka OG.

Besides Cubecraft needs money so I ain’t upset if they just do a cash grab if it helps improve the server.
I haven't played in a week either cause of school right when they release it... I am glad they didnt bring back the oldest rank the pioneer cause that would be op. I think even bringing back 2020 bundles would be fine as they don't have the biggest impact

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom