Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

S41F

Jul 7, 2016
the hackers i have banned have banned have been banned for 265 days. so that is what happens :P

HackersDoNotWin

Apr 20, 2016
Appeals are a thing but what If one doesn't get accepted because the innocent player gets salty because he's false banned (Americans are salty people ;) )
So he's false banned... Well there goes Cube reputation...
If you take the time to make a Decent looking and honest unban appeal The likely hood of you being unbanned is SO High. If its your first time being banned for hacking

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Well time for me to write...
First of all some Hackers may be banned Falsely (Staff aren't Robots)
I know 1 weeks seems to short but seriously you could be perm banning a 5 year old who doesn't even know what Hacks are or a guy who wasn't even Hacking...
So the 1 week is to give innocent people a second chance ;)
The best thing for you to do is Record and Report them after their first ban it will be 1 month or more...
(Also there some rumors that the 1 week will be moved to 2 weeks... Not sure where I heard that)
Last and not least... I honestly am not seeing a lot of Hackers... Just the same amount as before so I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about the Server having a 'HUGE amount of Hackers... :/
Just played assassin. 3 out of 4 people I've pvp'ed against had hacks, it used to be 1 out of 4 or less. So yes, the server is definaletly having a huge amount of hackers.

S41F

Jul 7, 2016
I Know still you should never be unbanned. if u appeal then it is clear you care. if it was up to me i would just decrease the ban time depending on how realistic it is if its super realistic and it sounds super honest ill remove the ban but most hackers make up radical excuse so many of them stay banned because they think that if they lie and make a 'realistic' sounding story they will be unbanned e.g.. a 'i thought a volcano would erupt and to hack on cube craft was in my bucket list' that is what goes through hackers minds. i know this because i have a friend and a brother who hack and i will stay legit i used to hack back in 1.7 (good old days) been banned tough my 1st ban on minplex scared me enough to stop hacking all together and i hope that the ban time of cube craft will do exactly the same :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just played assassin. 3 out of 4 people I've pvp'ed against had hacks, it used to be 1 out of 4 or less. So yes, the server is definaletly having a huge amount of hackers.
Did you see FFA its full of Hackers wanna know why I don't rage quit... I enjoyed watching them get live banned :p
Honestly there were just 2... I reported them...
If you take the time to make a Decent looking and honest unban appeal The likely hood of you being unbanned is SO High. If its your first time being banned for hacking
Americans are salty people.
Yeah Build answers Tra4nce comment :P

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Did you see FFA its full of Hackers wanna know why I don't rage quit... I enjoyed watching them get live banned :p
Honestly there were just 2... I reported them...
But you can record them at least. I can't. So i've to deal with the hackers, because, except for me and Iloveyouu, nobody reports hackers at assassins.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Having a bad reputation for hackers is a good thing. Memeplex is tough with appeals and what do you know, they're the top server.
Hypixel is one on the Top Sadly.. (In numbers)
Mineplex has more people (sometimes) because there content is what most players want (1.8 Minigames with Power ups)
And that opinion is different, some people don't think Mineplex is on the top... (In gameplay)
So yeah....
Also a example:
Lets say you got falsely perm Banned from Cube.. 1 Week later your best friend asks if Cube is a good server.
Would you say yes? Or would you say no as you got falsely banned and your appeal got denied? .-.
Simple logic really... (Also one of the Reasons why I don't play on Mineplex or Hypixel :/ )

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Uhh I'd write a hole post about but I'll leave this quote from @Tacosbefriends
Tacosbefriends said:
The old conundrum with banning a player was guilt. If you banned someone, you needed to be damn sure they hack; a year ban is basically a death sentence in the world of Minecraft servers, and if I banned someone, I had to do it with the mindset that this person cannot be redeemed, that this person is guilty beyond all doubt.

If I banned someone, they appealed, and I couldn't find the evidence I used to ban them in the first place, I'm gonna have to go to bed that night thinking I might have ruined a kid's favorite video game. Maybe that kid has abusive parents and comes to Cubecraft for an escape. Maybe that kid is a lonely nerdy dork and his only friends are online, and maybe that kid is losing his favorite server because I mistook lag for anti-knockback, or some vindictive jerk used Labymod to frame his enemy and get him banned.

Now I can ban someone for a week and if they're innocent, they'll be back in 7 days and all I owe them is an apology. For the first month or so, we're gonna have repeat offenders, but after that, they're going to be getting permanent bans. People who got banned once are gonna wise up and stop using hacks. I, along with the rest of the staff team, am gonna stop being so paranoid about ruining some poor kid's favorite game and be more active with reports. This new punishment system is going to be a fantastic thing for Cubecraft, but we all need to chip in to make it work.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If you think American people are salty you clearly haven't seen a LoL player.
Please I didn't do anything wrong I just died once ;-; It wasn't me his lvl is way different compared to mine...

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Having a bad reputation for hackers is a good thing. Memeplex is tough with appeals and what do you know, they're the top server.
Off topic: What's with the hate toward Americans? Some of us like me aren't salty.

On topic: Look at Hive or other game devs/publishers such as Valve. Those have an even harder appeal system: the punishment has to be false, no matter how well crafted the player's story is.

This is almost every Minecraft server's BIGGEST problem with appeals: all the applicant needs to do is write lies and they get unbanned easily. Want proof? If any of you are curious, I'm willing to show you an example of a cheater on another server who cheated and appealed 3 times. Just look up Latvish17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom