Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Today When I play a skywars game i just find a diamond pickaxe +5 attack damage and some leather boots and a diamond helmet and i find the other player that is in the other island in full diamond and holding a diamond sword that needs to be fixed i am tired of this *happens every single game* and when i have the full diamond and the diamond sword i find a hacker in the other island that is beside me and just come and kill me This needs to be fixed and quick please.... *Bad Luck Today i know btw it's monday*

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I hope that chest balancing does get fixed in this next update because some chests I open will have like 6 diamond swords and no armor. Or it is the other way around. The only way where I am guaranteed a weapon is when Overpowered is voted and I personally don't like Overpowered

Reactions: ToastO_O

unliability

Jan 3, 2017
I agree but then it just comes to luck sometimes and if you think about it, if you're very good at PvP, it doesn't matter whether your armor is good or not, if you're better than him, you can easily beat him.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I agree but then it just comes to luck sometimes and if you think about it, if you're very good at PvP, it doesn't matter whether your armor is good or not, if you're better than him, you can easily beat him.
Yeah But If His Better Than me ....

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I mean, it could just be your luck. I guarantee you that in some games, you will have better items that the other players. But yea, I agree that it should be more balanced.

Reactions: Ov0s and ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I mean, it could just be your luck. I guarantee you that in some games, you will have better items that the other players. But yea, I agree that it should be more balanced.
Yeah But It Takes a long time and when my luck come a hacker just come and ruin my day lol

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Today When I play a skywars game i just find a diamond pickaxe +5 attack damage and some leather boots and a diamond helmet and i find the other player that is in the other island in full diamond and holding a diamond sword that needs to be fixed i am tired of this *happens every single game* and when i have the full diamond and the diamond sword i find a hacker in the other island that is beside me and just come and kill me This needs to be fixed and quick please.... *Bad Luck Today i know btw it's monday*

Don't worry its in the new update
With no kits and abilitys being removed
Lots of new maps
Maybe even a new mode O.o
And no KB Items...

Reactions: ToastO_O and Shamel

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Just a week ago, i suggested the same thing.
Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/chest-to-be-more-balanced.192871/
Since I even suggested it myself, I'm supporting this suggestion.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
It always depends onto which gamemode is voted for, Basic, Normal, or OP. If it was voted OP, then your chest must have been bugged since you can't exactly get leather armor in OP. You also can't get diamond armor in Basic, only if you mined diamonds. In Normal, you can get full diamond. Chest Balancing has been off-balanced for a long time, and hopefully, is getting worked on.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Having good loot, is kinda about luck. But on the other side; what if you are better at pvp? You wont need all the good stuff.
It's impossible to have the same loot as your other teammates. I agree that it should be more balanced. It's gonna help, especially when there is a hacker. Imagine you having nothing and your team all geared-up?! Ain't that fair.

Reactions: CyberAutumn
A

A pigeon

Spawn island :

Leather , gold (protection 1)
Stone sword , chain leggings boots and helmet, iron chestpiece , Gold sword , wood sword , Iron sword if lucky , flint and steel, 10 - 20 lapiz

Sub mid :

Iron armour , chain prot 1 , leather prot 2 , gold fire aspect , iron swords sharpness 1, stone sword (knockback 1 ) , stone sharpness, more lapiz

Mid : iron enchant swords , stone enchant swords , better food , more blocks ,

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom