Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Good, I would like that in the voting section of the launchers, it could be voted that there are no bows, to avoid chaos ...
I think quite a few people would support me, as not all of us like bowing.

Reactions: Paulline

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I understand where you come from, but I'll have to disagree.
In my opinion,the bow is an essential combat item, like the fishing rod for exsample.
It's useful in so many situations, plus it can save your life many times.
Sure, it can be very annoying, as some people like to use it more than the other weapons, but there are still many ways to avoid it.
The first way is the shield, which is an surprisingly good item for combat, that is pretty underrated.
Not many people understand how helpful it is..
The second method is to outrun the enemy's arrows, which is easier, because it doesn't require you to stay in one position.
I don't think, that the bows should be removed by a voting option, simply because there are many ways to counter them.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry, but I'll have to disagree as well. This used to be a voting option in the beginning, when the projectiles voting option got introduced. Almost everyone voted for no projectiles and games were a bit boring as they were all quite the same, because it came to PvP most of the times, which made it really hard to win if your opponent had better gear (except when you were able to knock them in the void).
Besides, the bow is part of the game and can be really useful and it can be used as a tactic, like already said above.
This makes the game more fun because of the many different tactics and this should not be changed.

Reactions: SoppeJam

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think bows are a bit a part of the game, bows are also harder to work with than snowballs and eggs. Without bows skywars would be really boring, so I disagree.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sorry, but I'll have to disagree as well. This used to be a voting option in the beginning, when the projectiles voting option got introduced. Almost everyone voted for no projectiles and games were a bit boring as they were all quite the same, because it came to PvP most of the times, which made it really hard to win if your opponent had better gear (except when you were able to knock them in the void).
Besides, the bow is part of the game and can be really useful and it can be used as a tactic, like already said above.
This makes the game more fun because of the many different tactics and this should not be changed.
You're right, I didn't think about it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom