Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hello! I have a new idea for this server.

You can not see (if you are in play) the spectators (their names in the TAB), you can only see them when you are one of them. This is totally necessary to be able to record more users who break the rules.

I came up with this, just today, well really long ago, when today a "HACKER" killed me and trying to record (while attacking me) I lagged a bit, so in the video it does not look very good, and when I tried to record it, I did not do anything illegal. And I decided to make this publication
It is about what basically says in the title, but I will explain the reasons that argue this suggestion:
Sometimes I can not record any user who breaks the rules, in the game, either because I am lagged and I have to watch when I die, but when he sees that I am watching him, he stops breaking the rules.

For example :
If there are two users who are doing "CROSS-TEAM", and they kill me (I could not record them), and then I want to record them when I'm dead, but since they see me, they stop doing "CROSS-TEAM" and pretend to fight , one of them runs and escapes (mock), but they are not enough evidence to report it, that is why I propose the same as the title says. And so many other examples such as the HACKER.

Thanks for watching my suggestion read, I await your comments.

ZhimisS

Jan 23, 2018
Perú
www.cubecraft.net
mm ....... No entiendo muy bien lo lei varias veces xd se que hablas español pero entiendo que Al morir en una partida tu quisieras que no se vean los espectadores que ya murieron y que cuando seas espectador tu puedas verlos a todos incluso los muertos. Quisas tambien me refiero a que al grabar a un hacker o un team que ellos no te vean que estas hay grabando? Seria buena idea ser asi a veces me confundo al jugar. No esta nada mal pero no creo que se pueda cambiar y que sea asi el modo de jugar: 3

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
mm ....... No entiendo muy bien lo lei varias veces xd se que hablas español pero entiendo que Al morir en una partida tu quisieras que no se vean los espectadores que ya murieron y que cuando seas espectador tu puedas verlos a todos incluso los muertos. Quisas tambien me refiero a que al grabar a un hacker o un team que ellos no te vean que estas hay grabando? Seria buena idea ser asi a veces me confundo al jugar. No esta nada mal pero no creo que se pueda cambiar y que sea asi el modo de jugar: 3
Exactamente! XD . Gracias por tu comentario, si basicamente es esa la idea. Es la primera vez que hago un post sin traduccion , por que ninguno que respondian hablaban español asi que decidi esta vez hacerlo en ingles , lo siento por eso jaja .

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello! I have a new idea for this server.

You can not see (if you are in play) the spectators (their names in the TAB), you can only see them when you are one of them. This is totally necessary to be able to record more users who break the rules.

I came up with this, just today, well really long ago, when today a "HACKER" killed me and trying to record (while attacking me) I lagged a bit, so in the video it does not look very good, and when I tried to record it, I did not do anything illegal. And I decided to make this publication
It is about what basically says in the title, but I will explain the reasons that argue this suggestion:
Sometimes I can not record any user who breaks the rules, in the game, either because I am lagged and I have to watch when I die, but when he sees that I am watching him, he stops breaking the rules.

For example :
If there are two users who are doing "CROSS-TEAM", and they kill me (I could not record them), and then I want to record them when I'm dead, but since they see me, they stop doing "CROSS-TEAM" and pretend to fight , one of them runs and escapes (mock), but they are not enough evidence to report it, that is why I propose the same as the title says. And so many other examples such as the HACKER.

Thanks for watching my suggestion read, I await your comments.
So make ghosting 100 x easier since now they don’t know you are ghosting

Here’s a short answer
No

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
In another words... cubecraft must be like hypixel ahahah
On that server one sees the spectators. You are wrong in that sense. But anyway, if you copy a detail like this, what's wrong? this would help to record and diminish users who break the rules. It's not like copying a project, a map. And as I mentioned, you're wrong, that server does not have this idea implemented.

Reactions: Gatsbe
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom