Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this will work on the server? (Why/Why not)

• Total voters

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Dear Staff Members,
It has been 270+ days since the big change. And since then, it's worked pretty well. The player base has gone up slightly (from about 2000 to 2500). In the "Big Change Announcement" you made a whole bunch of promises, and you made them reality. Good job. I agree you made the right decision and... well you get the point.

WOW AND CONGRATS ON BEDROCK!! Holy hell, I didn't know it was a huge success! With over 10,000 players at the highest point in the day?? WHAT? Nobody really mentioned it sooo, ya. Good Job.

But maybe it's time to "Step out of your comfort zone" a little bit. And I'm not saying completely revert. Remember how Nostalgia Week For Maps was a huge success and you only added old maps? I'm saying, just give the children a new toy. Something new. Bring back some old games. Clarifying this is not "Remove games from featured and add old ones" and I'm also not saying "Meow" (I was going to save that for later though ;)).

I'm saying that I have, singlehandedly, brewed a new evil plan that will destroy-- I mean I created a plan. Yep it's just a plan.

AND IT"S CALLED: Nostalgia Week: FOR GAMES! (applause) :)

With best wishes,
- CatsLoveRainbows

---------|

Part 1: The Schedule

I've created a calendar of thy holy featured games and I notice something. Do you see it too?

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 7.07.00 AM.png

There's an extra week! Featured games only take up three weeks, and I propose, my idea/event thingy, should be on this week (If this get implemented then this event will be at the beginning/end of each month)

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 7.12.02 AM.png

Part 2: The Specifics

- 7 games in total, each will be featured for 24 hours
- There will be no games from the featured game list.
- There will be a list a games at the start of the event, so people don't miss there favorite game.

Now, the part that you've all been waiting for! (Or I could be the only one idk)

Part 3: The GAMES!

Here's a list of all the game that could be "featured"

- Bingo
- BattleZone
- Freebuild ----> (Will people build for one day?)
- Speed Eggwars --> Is it nostalgia?
- UHC -------------> (questionable, had some disconnection issues)
- Barn Brawl
- Parkour Minigame
- Hourglass
- Super Craft Bros
- TNT Trouble

Total: 7 Games (Updated)

Please comment on what you think about these games so I can edit the list. Which games aren't that popular and shouldn't be on the list? And more importantly, Do you think new players will play/like these games?

Also, I'm divided if players should vote (because we know how well that goes, with the popular ones chosen EVERY TIME) or if staff members should choose. Thoughts?

Part 4: Conclusion & Mentions

Staff give me one reason why this will ruin the server. Since players have been playing the same games for 9 months, I guarantee you older player will be like "Ahhh, Seeevenniiahhhhh" and new players will be like "Hey, I haven't seen that game before, I think I'll try it out." It may not be a huge success, but it will give a little more spice to the server, ya know?

Well, cya.
- Meow

Mentions:
- @Sweetenerera You're like the featured games expert. Do you think this will work?

Friends: @SanCookie @Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do @The13thDoctor @Spuuuni @Elenahh @Foxy011 @Marieke2001

Last edited:

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I have thought about this for a while but didn’t think it would actually get suggested. I fully support this. All of the arcade games should be together/happen on the same day. Also, I would like to help you out with the games that you forgot. Some mini games that you forgot were; SkyBlock, Money Walls, Control Point, Factions, and the island games(may be a few that I forgot, but others can help out.) Great suggestion otherwise and I hope it gets implemented ASAP.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this might be a good idea in general, but some games (like Bingo) were outdated (or broken, I'm not sure anymore).
But if that comes back, I don't think there is anything else to hesitate about, yes I do like this one!
A lot of players are still asking "Where is Bingo?" to this day on the server as well. I'd really like to see those kind of games come back!

@The13thDoctor
@Deleted member 611810

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
- Bingo
- BattleZone
- Freebuild ----> (Will people build for one day)
- Speed Eggwars
- UHC -------------> (questionable, had some disconnection issues)
- Barn Brawl
- Parkour Minigame
- Hourglass
- Super Craft Bros --> (questionable, had some issues) :(
- TNT Trouble
Having Freebuild for only a day will be just a waste. If people want freebuild they should go to either creative or another server because it's not worth it to add it for one day.
UHC.. I think it's just opinion based but naaah
As much as it hurts me to say.. Barn Brawl probably shouldn't be added either..

Leaving 7 games so be added as nostalgia featured game.
Most importantly: PARKOUR MINIGAME, hour glass and super craft bros.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
I have thought about this for a while but didn’t think it would actually get suggested. I fully support this. All of the arcade games should be together/happen on the same day. Also, I would like to help you out with the games that you forgot. Some mini games that you forgot were; SkyBlock, Money Walls, Control Point, Factions, and the island games(may be a few that I forgot, but others can help out.) Great suggestion otherwise and I hope it gets implemented ASAP.

I don't know about skyblock and factions, becuase a game will be only featured for a day.

I think this might be a good idea in general, but some games (like Bingo) were outdated (or broken, I'm not sure anymore).

I actually didn't really think of that. To bring these back, Cube may have to adjust the games to the current version of Minecraft.

Having Freebuild for only a day will be just a waste. If people want freebuild they should go to either creative or another server because it's not worth it to add it for one day.
UHC.. I think it's just opinion based but naaah
As much as it hurts me to say.. Barn Brawl probably shouldn't be added either..

Leaving 7 games so be added as nostalgia featured game.
Most importantly: PARKOUR MINIGAME, hour glass and super craft bros.

I agree. Freebuild isn't worth, and UHC and Barn Brawl... But now that's 7 games, which fits perfectly.

Howabout Speed Eggwars? Do you consider that nostalgia?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Howabout Speed Eggwars? Do you consider that nostalgia?
Kinda.. Tho I'm still not sure about adding Speed Eggwars because I stand by the fact that if it becomes a featured game, there'll be two Eggwars'. If someone doesn't like it it's kinda unfair.
But it's tbh better then Freebuild and UHC

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I wouldn't consider speed eggwars nostalgia because it hasn't been nearly a year since it was removed. For the replacement, I would suggest money walls. Yes I heard it had bugs, but you know what, nostalgia week anyways. On second thought of replacement, another replacement could be creative. Imagine all those players builds coming back, wouldn't they love that? All the hard work coming back to them. For me, I suggest creative over money walls. And yes I agree with this thread. @CatsLoveRainbows

Reactions: God.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I wouldn't consider speed eggwars nostalgia because it hasn't been nearly a year since it was removed. For the replacement, I would suggest money walls. Yes I heard it had bugs, but you know what, nostalgia week anyways. On second thought of replacement, another replacement could be creative. Imagine all those players builds coming back, wouldn't they love that? All the hard work coming back to them. For me, I suggest creative over money walls. And yes I agree with this thread. @CatsLoveRainbows
Oh god no..
Creative shouldn't come back just so players can get they build back. If it's only for 24 hours, it's just a waste to add it. They should make a download link for the creative builds, not bring the entire game back for 24 hours.
Also, imagine someone not being able to play that day. Though luck, now you don't get your build.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom