Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey guys, just thought I'd write on here about a certain problem that I have noticed has only happened since the recent UHC update.

I have been playing UHC recently since the new UHC update came out, and I am writing on here about this certain issue because I have realised that it's not just me experiencing this same problem. Lately, whilst in the middle of the game, I have been disconnected from the server randomly, it either says my connection has timed out (which is never has done before and my internet connection is fine) - or it says about the Proxy server, connection timed out.

After this had happened a few times, I have asked other players that were in the same game was me, if the same thing happened to them, and they said yes. Also, I was on with my good friend the other day and we got kicked off of the server at the same time. So I am assuming this is some kind of issue relating to the new UHC update? I'm just guessing that, so correct me if I'm wrong.

But if this is a new issue with the server, then I'm just pointing it out there for it to be looked into.

Thanks ~ Foxy011

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys, just thought I'd write on here about a certain problem that I have noticed has only happened since the recent UHC update.

I have been playing UHC recently since the new UHC update came out, and I am writing on here about this certain issue because I have realised that it's not just me experiencing this same problem. Lately, whilst in the middle of the game, I have been disconnected from the server randomly, it either says my connection has timed out (which is never has done before and my internet connection is fine) - or it says about the Proxy server, connection timed out.

After this had happened a few times, I have asked other players that were in the same game was me, if the same thing happened to them, and they said yes. Also, I was on with my good friend the other day and we got kicked off of the server at the same time. So I am assuming this is some kind of issue relating to the new UHC update? I'm just guessing that, so correct me if I'm wrong.

But if this is a new issue with the server, then I'm just pointing it out there for it to be looked into.

Thanks ~ Foxy011

1- You don't need to do 2 introductions just get to the point :D
2- I don't think its the update its proboly your internet...

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
1- You don't need to do 2 introductions just get to the point :D
2- I don't think its the update its proboly your internet...
think the same way it is probably your internet

Hmm. I think not. as many other people, including my friend has experienced the same thing, and other people on Cubecraft.net have complained about a 'UHC kick bug'.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm. I think not. as many other people, including my friend has experienced the same thing, and other people on Cubecraft.net have complained about a 'UHC kick bug'.

Your interent... CCG is not based in America so it could be connection... Also Mojang is updateing multiplayer things so there should be lag...
1.13 is introducing new textures so servers are getting lag and we might need to use a beta-screenshot if you want to gaurente no lag (IDK if its possible)

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Your interent... CCG is not based in America so it could be connection... Also Mojang is updateing multiplayer things so there should be lag...
1.13 is introducing new textures so servers are getting lag and we might need to use a beta-screenshot if you want to gaurente no lag (IDK if its possible)
Ah I see, I understand, I'll just see what happens in the future I guess :) and if it is my internet connection, then I guess i'll have to get a better internet connection :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom