Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fix Loot in Normal Skywars

• Total voters

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
Whenever I play normal skywars me and my friends get almost no amour and we can see in other players that they get no amour as well I also notice that I get almost no food and the food I do get is a cake My idea is to make it like other gamemodes and you can get the full amount of Armour like you should get

Last edited:

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
having full armor is already a thing in overpowered.

yes sometimes other people get full armor and you don’t, but if that happens it’s guaranteed you’ve got a better sword. my point is that there already is an existing ststem to prevent people from getting op in early games.

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
having full armor is already a thing in overpowered.

yes sometimes other people get full armor and you don’t, but if that happens it’s guaranteed you’ve got a better sword. my point is that there already is an existing ststem to prevent people from getting op in early games.
Yes you get a better sword but sometimes you get food, blocks, full chain/iron and sharp iron sword when usauly you get iron boots iron pants iron helmet and diamond sword and no food

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
There isn’t much sense having full set in basic and op but not in normal.Mostly you don’t get a chestplate so I use archer kit or iron golem kit to get some gear.For more than 1500 wins on skywars overall I have noticed you get way more golden apples on normal vs overpowered so I think it’s fair overall

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
There isn’t much sense having full set in basic and op but not in normal.Mostly you don’t get a chestplate so I use archer kit or iron golem kit to get some gear.For more than 1500 wins on skywars overall I have noticed you get way more golden apples on normal vs overpowered so I think it’s fair overall
It doesn’t happen to me, I think you have bad luck then ;) But if you receive a better sword, you can beat an enemy with better armor easily. You have the same chance of winning :)
tbh i really doubt that :eyes:
Here This happened to me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.