Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cysteen

Jul 20, 2016
I've been trying to play in normal ffa maps for a couple days now, and the only 2 maps available are elytra (wings) maps. I kinda prefer the normal kits over the op kits, and just regular pvp, not flying into a wall. though fun when bored, it isn't great for practice (for what me and my group of friends like to do). it would be great to be able to choose from the normal maps, but I haven't seen them in circulation. were they taken out or are they just not circulating due to lack of players or something?

my group of friends occasionally like to derp around in ffa, OP for some of them isn't too fun, and the only normal maps are still just elytra maps.. there anything that can be done to fix/help that?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I've been trying to play in normal ffa maps for a couple days now, and the only 2 maps available are elytra (wings) maps. I kinda prefer the normal kits over the op kits, and just regular pvp, not flying into a wall. though fun when bored, it isn't great for practice (for what me and my group of friends like to do). it would be great to be able to choose from the normal maps, but I haven't seen them in circulation. were they taken out or are they just not circulating due to lack of players or something?

my group of friends occasionally like to derp around in ffa, OP for some of them isn't too fun, and the only normal maps are still just elytra maps.. there anything that can be done to fix/help that?
Just do not use the elytra, I doubt that they can fix this without causing problems with other players.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I also have the struggle with the Elytra maps, since they are named "PvP Maps", but they are just maps like: Oh 1 heart, let's fly away, what's really annoying..

As I know aren't maps removed from the citculation, so the FFA Maps are: Savannah, Classic, Space, Flowers and Flatlands. :)

It is also possible that there aren't much maps because of the low amount of players who are playing at that moment. :)

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Cysteen

Jul 20, 2016
it would just be nice to have more than JUST the elytra maps. and just simply taking off the wings on those maps isn't too fun. they take up the chest slot, and theres not a lot of land to actually pvp on. we usually enjoy flatlands, and savanna, but those maps are hardly available. heck I saw 2 elytra maps open today, they were both almost full. but yet, no other maps, but the OP ones, which were all full to the brim. so even if we wanted to pvp, most of the ffa maps were full anyways. :/

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I also have the struggle with the Elytra maps, since they are named "PvP Maps", but they are just maps like: Oh 1 heart, let's fly away, what's really annoying..

As I know aren't maps removed from the citculation, so the FFA Maps are: Savannah, Classic, Space, Flowers and Flatlands. :)

It is also possible that there aren't much maps because of the low amount of players who are playing at that moment. :)

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
Not to mention elytra maps have so many fly hackers.

Cysteen

Jul 20, 2016
sadly, still haven't gotten a normal ffa map. all elytra maps. ;-;
but... 2 elytra maps.. the one with players actually in it isn't even filled, and yet theres a second lobby with the same map up.. ikd, I don't see why that is necessary.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom