Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
The fireball is 8 emerald, nobody is really gonna wait THAT long for a single fireball.

Also, consider adding invisibility potions as well, 10 seconds each? I’m thinking 5 emeralds per potion?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there
I think that the emerald generator was added to counter campers. I like it that they are expensive because they are late-game items. But I like the idea of an invisibility potion. this could make the game more fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen Ualala

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
Maybe emeralds are used more on maps like teaparty then? Bc games I play are quite short so nobody actually goes for emeralds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkninja27

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
If you make emerald shop more cheaper, people will mostly camp more. So I don't think this would be a good idea.
 

DarkCactus

Well-Known Member
Aug 6, 2020
86
50
94
20
🇬🇷
I don't agree with making the emerald shop cheaper because people will take many more items which will make impossible to kill, but I like the idea of an invisibility potion.
 
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
Hey!

I think you're right, the current emerald shop is pretty neal but not the spawning emerald time. You currently get 1 emerald per 15 seconds (with a level 1 emerald gen) so I'd also propose change it to 10 seconds for example, and 5 seconds (with a emerald level 2 gen). Currently you have to wait 2 minutes to get 8 emeralds which a lot of time (at least to me)

So, yeah I'm agree with this. +1
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom