Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tigwersparkz

Jan 31, 2021
I absolutely love this game, whether it's double income or not it's fun to play. But it obviously gets boring for most people if it isn't double income, which is because the pace of the game is too slow without it.
So PLEASE do something about people constantly leaving the game if it isn't double income, some sort of 5 minute delay before you can play another match will deter people from always leaving the matches simply because it isn't double income.
Or maybe just increase normal income slightly more? I understand it's controversial but more of the player base would like it to be increased than not.
Either way do something, i'm tired of having 6 players maximum per match because i got the mage tower first or it isn't double income :/

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, it is annoying when people leave because its not double income. i believe adding a a 5min delay before you can join again is a great idea becuase it would not only fix people leaving normal income . But also people who might leave after a pigmen rush in quick start doesn't work.

qopac

Dec 18, 2020
5min delay would only cause people to leave in lobby last sec if no ranked players. And if you added penalty there too it'd just cripple the player base for no reason. Either normal income rates need to be adjusted or make something like 1.5x income the default

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
5min delay would only cause people to leave in lobby last sec if no ranked players. And if you added penalty there too it'd just cripple the player base for no reason. Either normal income rates need to be adjusted or make something like 1.5x income the default
This sounds very great to me, as I don't think it's really double income's fault; normal income just isn't fast-paced enough and honestly bores me because certain troops or upgrades take an eternity to unlock. Just change 'double income' to 'increased income' or whatever (don't change that mode) and change normal's income to 1.5x.

Sardonyq

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
I hate to admit it, but I absolutely agree with this. I oftentimes find that people beg me to do double income, and if I don't do it they leave the game. This always causes an imbalance in the teams, and typically the losing team is the team with fewer people. It's hard to change something like this though because the system has been in place for a long time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom