Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordArbiter05

Mar 23, 2020
Just because players with fly hacks are getting banned, doesn't mean there isn't hackers anymore. There is kill aura, anti knockback, and other things that go unnoticed and it bothers me that these guys are just ruining the games. I do report people, but i just see no point anymore because there will just be more and more of them. We need more active admin playing on the bedrock server and banning anyone they notice hacking. There just needs to be a bigger staff team to help.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
they are doing the best they can, rn fly hackers are very easy to detect so they started with that, in the future they will work on other cheats and eventually the anticheat will be what everyone is hoping and waiting for. We just need to be patient :P

LordArbiter05

Mar 23, 2020
they are doing the best they can, rn fly hackers are very easy to detect so they started with that, in the future they will work on other cheats and eventually the anticheat will be what everyone is hoping and waiting for. We just need to be patient :p
I get what you mean about being patient and all that, but i bought a rank i want to use, and who knows how long this will take. As a player it is easy to detect kill aura but as a bot not so much. I will bring up the point again of a more active staff team on the bedrock server, because most of the staff play on java.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I get what you mean about being patient and all that, but i bought a rank i want to use, and who knows how long this will take. As a player it is easy to detect kill aura but as a bot not so much. I will bring up the point again of a more active staff team on the bedrock server, because most of the staff play on java.
in the most recent helper group they brought in a lot of bedrock staff members and they have made an effort but it is very difficult because a lot of the most active members on forums and discord are java players

Reactions: Calichin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom