Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Pls remove these stupid safezones, I literally spawn with my chain chest and wood sword and I destroy some full iron armor + sword + speed 2 kid but he runs to his little safezone shop and sits in there till he's healed up about 5 times until he kills me.
Garbage system probably designed for 5 year olds, remove safezones so these kids can die please
Thanks

Feb 5, 2017
Pls remove these stupid safezones, I literally spawn with my chain chest and wood sword and I destroy some full iron armor + sword + speed 2 kid but he runs to his little safezone shop and sits in there till he's healed up about 5 times until he kills me.
Garbage system probably designed for 5 year olds, remove safezones so these kids can die please
Thanks
Lmao are you trying to kill assassinations? If there were no safezons there would be no diamonds or irons cause players would kill them all you would be unable to reheal rethink that my man.

Reactions: xImCrimson
Feb 5, 2017
Literally the only reason why I don’t pla assassins is because of these annoying safezones
Litterly if there weren't safe zones ever player wouldn't have anything above iron gear because either teamers would come in or the hackers would easily kill everyone and all the above

Feb 5, 2017
Thanks
Remove your self from assassination if you want to make assassinations die just stop playing if they go into the safe zone just call them a n88b and get on with your life.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Lmao are you trying to kill assassinations? If there were no safezons there would be no diamonds or irons cause players would kill them all you would be unable to reheal rethink that my man.
That's why you buy regen pots and gapples and food fool, there should at least be a timer for the safezones so stupid kids like you don't run away to them when someone destroys you in pvp and sit in there munching on your food that you grinded with your team when nobody was online.
Litterly if there weren't safe zones ever player wouldn't have anything above iron gear because either teamers would come in or the hackers would easily kill everyone and all the above
Teamers are worse with safezones, what happens is there's a full diamond kid, one person in full chain destroys that full diamond so he runs to the safezone and says in chat "help team at pot! :(" then all his team comes and they kill the chain guy.
There's also hackers in every game but not every game has safezones to protect ppl from hackers so...

Feb 5, 2017
That's why you buy regen pots and gapples and food fool, there should at least be a timer for the safezones so stupid kids like you don't run away to them when someone destroys you in pvp and sit in there munching on your food that you grinded with your team when nobody was online.

Teamers are worse with safezones, what happens is there's a full diamond kid, one person in full chain destroys that full diamond so he runs to the safezone and says in chat "help team at pot! :(" then all his team comes and they kill the chain guy.
There's also hackers in every game but not every game has safezones to protect ppl from hackers so...
Lol too bad this is a stupid idea I hate it are you trying to make all players quit assassinations stop ruining assassinations

Feb 5, 2017

Bruh you wanna go? I got full diamond and a stack of gaps on assassinations I can destroy you kid

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Lol too bad this is a stupid idea I hate it are you trying to make all players quit assassinations stop ruining assassinations
Says the kid who likes the idea of people just sitting in safezones 24/7 when a good pvper comes along because they're too scared to fight, go camp on skywars and bowspam or something

Feb 5, 2017

I hate those guys lmao at least I'm not one of them underly like those skids

Feb 5, 2017
I hate those guys lmao at least I'm not one of them underlay like those skids
Says the kid who likes the idea of people just sitting in safezones 24/7 when a good pvper comes along because they're too scared to fight, go camp on skywars and bowspam or something
I like the idea of sitting in safzones in assassinations? Lmao. I wish I only camp if there is a b hopper around if there weren't any safe zones we would all die by the b hoppers.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I like the idea of sitting in safzones in assassinations? Lmao. I wish I only camp if there is a b hopper around if there weren't any safe zones we would all die by the b hoppers.
So you only like safezones because of hackers?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
So you only like safezones because of hackers?
Also I can easily kill you
Let's calm down a bit please.

On the topic of safezones: I feel like removing them wouldn't be good for the gamemode as players wouldn't stand a chance against players who have more gear, however I understand the frustration. I definitely feel like the safezones should be changed in a way so they aren't as overpowered as they currently are, by either making players not regenerate from food or making them actually have to leave the shop after a bit.

Feb 5, 2017
Yep you wanna fight rn skid what you got full iron?

ye sure or the af teamers
Let's calm down a bit please.

On the topic of safezones: I feel like removing them wouldn't be good for the gamemode as players wouldn't stand a chance against players who have more gear, however I understand the frustration. I definitely feel like the safezones should be changed in a way so they aren't as overpowered as they currently are, by either making players not regenerate from food or making them actually have to leave the shop after a bit.
Really they already have to? The food gets decreased

ICanCannon

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
The Grasscorner but in dutch :)
They can simply move one block outside of the shop and back in and it stops reducing for a while again.

i think they should add an timer on the savezones and when you are to long camping in or nearby the shop you get like a heart damage per 2 seconds.
i think that will reduce the amount of campers because they get more damage in the shops then when they are trying to run.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom