Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Porque no puedo hablar por el chat normalmente?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Motok

Apr 15, 2015
Porque no puedo hablar lar por el chat de minecraft? si no juego de hace mucho y nunca insulte a nadie es mas ni hablo con muchos

Dec 14, 2018
hello gentlemen of cubecraft wanted to make a suggestion.
the lobby of skywars which they removed and pucieron the auto selector of map in the general lobby since in the lobby of skywars previous one could put the map that him like his users.

also there is a bug you can tell
14 of 11 of 2018 in the map of (sundae) step something okay?
this is the link of a photo that takes in which the map went bad this many players hiso diminish in si server. Thanks for everything if you are reading this I would like to fulfill it and I want to say that I am against the cubecraftrevolution since I love the server like this and if something is wrong in the mansage is because I speak Spanish so I do not know the language well thank you very much again they are in the best minecraft server they are the best owners of cubecraft I love them <3

https://www.mediafire.com/view/6bpt59n9yy9zabx/2018-12-14_16.02.19.png

D

Deleted member 436996

Porque no puedo hablar lar por el chat de minecraft? si no juego de hace mucho y nunca insulte a nadie es mas ni hablo con muchos
Cuál es tu nombre de minecraft?
hello gentlemen of cubecraft wanted to make a suggestion.
the lobby of skywars which they removed and pucieron the auto selector of map in the general lobby since in the lobby of skywars previous one could put the map that him like his users.

also there is a bug you can tell
14 of 11 of 2018 in the map of (sundae) step something okay?
this is the link of a photo that takes in which the map went bad this many players hiso diminish in si server. Thanks for everything if you are reading this I would like to fulfill it and I want to say that I am against the cubecraftrevolution since I love the server like this and if something is wrong in the mansage is because I speak Spanish so I do not know the language well thank you very much again they are in the best minecraft server they are the best owners of cubecraft I love them <3
Hola amigo, este no es el sitio para hacer una sugerencia, es mejor si la haces AQUÍ.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Si es en solo Cubecraft, al hablar probablemente salga un código de apelación. Se necesita mas detalles.

TheFacu13

Jul 2, 2020
buenos aires
Che yo puedo enviar mensajes en el chat pero nadie los ve, nosé q paso pero al menos quiero chatear con mis amigos o algo, lo estoy jugando en el minecraft bedrock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom