Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MCreeper12731

Oct 20, 2016
Yesterday i was playing on cubecraft games the old good pvp duels and i wanted to make a fun kit to play with my friend. I put on the jump V effect and i put a stack of bedroock inside my inventory. Then i saw screen change, a bit of lag, i thought its just another game crash but then i see that i got PERM BANNED by cc_sentinel ''use of illegal clients and modifications''. And then i posted an appeal and today i see it got denied. I want to know two things:
1. Why i got banned
2. Why did my appeal get denied
Even if you deny it again i would like to know the reason.

Thank you sincerly,
--MCreeper12731

p.s. i supported your server with buying iron rank

L

Lepzi

Knowing you got perm banned means you have been banned twice so you are likely to have been hacking, and saying you bought a rank won't change anything I have seen some players with ranks that have hacked, but if you really didn't hack then try contacting some staff, and see what they can do for you.

MCreeper12731

Oct 20, 2016
Knowing you got perm banned means you have been banned twice so you are likely to have been hacking, and saying you bought a rank won't change anything I have seen some players with ranks that have hacked, but if you really didn't hack then try contacting some staff, and see what they can do for you.
ye i was banned before but i am not using the noob kid hacks for 7 years old. Ye you can say ''i am lying'' but i am not. I learned my lesson and i dont hack anymore. And why would i spend money for iron rank so that then i would hack and waste my money.

L

Lepzi

ye i was banned before but i am not using the noob kid hacks for 7 years old. Ye you can say ''i am lying'' but i am not. I learned my lesson and i dont hack anymore. And why would i spend money for iron rank so that then i would hack and waste my money.
Well all you can do is contact staff if you already appealed and got denied theirs not much you can do from there so that is my advice just try and contact staff.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom