Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aquacelot

Member
Dec 22, 2016
3
0
7
35
I haven't been on for a long time. The last time I was on there weren't upgrade paths. All upgrades were unlocked and you have to use coins to upgrade. And you had to buy towers with coins. I spent a lot of coins on towers but I don't believe I got them back after the update.
 

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
282
111
44
somewhere
I haven't been on for a long time. The last time I was on there weren't upgrade paths. All upgrades were unlocked and you have to use coins to upgrade. And you had to buy towers with coins. I spent a lot of coins on towers but I don't believe I got them back after the update.
What are you saying? If you're saying that you bought towers before the update then you should have gotten the upgrades when you logged on after the update.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom