Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
10 seconds are way too long. I'd prefer 2 or 3 seconds, just enough to eat something after the fight.
That's ok too, but it would probably an ability IF they even add it, so rip Lucky Islands, Lucky Islands is like the downside of the server, 2points/kill - updated months after skywars (with the kills list) - no abilities

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
That's ok too, but it would probably an ability IF they even add it, so rip Lucky Islands, Lucky Islands is like the downside of the server, 2points/kill - updated months after skywars (with the kills list) - no abilities
It doesn't make sense to add it as an ability if it's meant to actually affect the gameplay. Or you'll be able to clean all the noobs and just have to avoid players you know after they get a kill.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

Nah disagree you can save from cleaners, one way is scout kit with Speed

Last edited by a moderator:

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Actually I could halfway agree with staying out and use your intelligence xD but maybe a few seconds of strength, so it's not unfair (like 10 secs would be) but you can still get the cleaner.
The main reason I say this is that sometimes there are situations you have to attack someone, also knowing someone's about to clean. For example, in skywars, if two players go to your island at the same time, and there is no way to escape, you need to go for one of them and if you don't strafe them really good and get a bit low in health the cleaner's gonna clean you xD
Then it would be Hypixel, its too easy to get 10 kills with strength because you just 1 hit all the no armor guys, its too overpowered

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
I don't really play the 1.8 side of cubecraft. But I have played Hypixel in the past.
It's not because you don't play it, nobody plays it, a lot of people still play skywars in 1.8 so then strength is not an option

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
i agree. i already made a thread about his. butt now i think it should only be added if you have a double kill, because one kill isint that impressif.
butt most likely they arent gona add this becuase they added the instant health potion perk in skywars.
Im sorry if I copied you but I did not have the intention to

Reactions: giesko
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom