Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Then you can't get 1 hitted..
But you get 3 hitted. What's next?
''Let's give players 3-5 hp so they can't get 3 hitted!''

Cleaning is a part of the game...

''Oh yeah let me just wait 'till you are full health so we can have a fair battle. Even though I know I'm going to lose anyway because you are way better then me. And even though everyone has to die before I can win.. I'm doing it for the fair battles!''

No.. You have to kill people, not have a tea party.
I totally agree (lol what you said is kinda funny)
When I clean people, they start swearing, but what will that change lol? Cleaning is a part of the game, indeed. I'd like this thread locked asap..

Reactions: Sweetenerera

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'd like this thread locked asap..
Why shouldn't people be allowed to discuss this? This is not an insult towards people cleaning. Nobody said you're supposed to wait and have a tea party, I think you're taking this the wrong way. It's about changing the gameplay to nerf a valid strategy. I think it would feel weird, but so do all Skywars/Eggwars abilities, so it might not be too bad.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Players actually get mad when a Moderator cleans them. It’s a strategy and you’re not going to win this game if you don’t use it. Everyone does it (as far as I know) and you shouldn’t take it personal, as it’s just a game to be the last survivor.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Cleaning is in my opinion a very pathetic strategy but it doesn't bother me at all. Cleaning is so easy to avoid.
Simply max your health potion ability in Skywars or buy enough Golden Apples in Eggwars. The Cannibal kit in Survival Games is also a nice way to prevent cleaning. Or simply eat something after a fight, the 1.9 saturation is simply broken (in a good way). Use the regen wand in Lucky Islands? There are enough ways to prevent or avoid cleaning.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why shouldn't people be allowed to discuss this? This is not an insult towards people cleaning. Nobody said you're supposed to wait and have a tea party, I think you're taking this the wrong way. It's about changing the gameplay to nerf a valid strategy. I think it would feel weird, but so do all Skywars/Eggwars abilities, so it might not be too bad.
Cleaning is part of the game, just like bowspamming is. People should learn to deal with that.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Cleaning is part of the game, just like bowspamming is. People should learn to deal with that.
Or add shields to nerf bow spamming if it becomes annoying. If parts of the game aren't fun, you can change the game. You don't have to agree, but the thread shouldn't be locked only because you like that strategy.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Or add shields to nerf bow spamming if it becomes annoying. If parts of the game aren't fun, you can change the game. You don't have to agree, but the thread shouldn't be locked only because you like that strategy.
It's not because I don't like it, it's because bowspamming/cleaning is a strategy. A lot of people agree with me!
And oh, shields are already added in Skywars as well as in Eggwars

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
hi cubecraftrers
I have an idea that could prevent players from being able to easly clean
the plan:
just give 1-3 hp to someone after a kill so he can not be 1 hit
don't give to much hp bcs that would make the game to easy for the pro players
thaths it
I more think strenght would be nice just for some seconds.

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
hi cubecraftrers
the plan:
thaths it
also guys we could do like resistance for 3 sec after a kill

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
No, it would make life hard for the person who is trying to clean you up. -1 Support, again.
It would also make golden apples useless, since you are getting all these effects.
It would not make golden apples useless because it can't be activated whenever you want, only immediately after a kill. Resistance or absorption would also provide no permanent healing. I'd actually like resistance more because it wouldn't look as weird.
To nerf killstealing they could finally disable health tags for everyone.

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
As cleaning may be annoying for you, Everyone does it, including you I bet, It's a strategy even though it may be annoying, So I would not like this so much.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
As cleaning may be annoying for you, Everyone does it, including you I bet, It's a strategy even though it may be annoying, So I would not like this so much.
Especially if everyone does it it might be worth to nerf it.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
hi cubecraftrers
the plan:
thaths it
Or just give the player resistance for 10 seconds or something

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom