LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I would like to make public an idea that occurred to me:
Put a "Projectiles" voting mode, in which you could vote if you want there to be bows or not.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s a no for me,

Because I think egg wars is a game of strategy: there are a lot of different ways to play a game, for example you can attack as fast as you can or you can get diamonds in mid and farm for good stuff. If you can vote for games without a bow, a lot strategies will get useless. In that way egg wars will become a game where the only way to win is attacking and eliminate other players as fast as possible.

Reactions: ProfessorRaptor

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
No.
This will just promote more petulant bridge fighting, in fact it makes it a necessity.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Bows are just a part of the game, it may be annoying if you get shot of, but just deal with it. Bows can give you so many advantages you can use against the enemy and vice versa.
Some people also are really good at bow pvp and less good at melee pvp. So they prefere bows over swords.
Besides that you can easily block bows, just buy a shield (1.9). Or just build a savebridge, if they blow up the bridge then just make it out of obsidian. And then you also have ender pearls ofcourse.
It is a no from me.

Stqnley

Mar 20, 2017
Hi!
Put a "Projectiles" voting mode, in which you could vote if you want there to be bows or not.

Good suggestion bro, but keep in mind that each mode has its type of game and strategy very different from others, if you want a voting system like skywars is not very favorable, since skywars is fast game and eggwars is a bit calmer and go devising and generating strategies to win ...

A pleasure!!.

Reactions: ProfessorRaptor

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I disagree with you. Simply, you can finish a full team of 4 or more with just a bow. Why should we remove it?

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I really don't enjoy bow spam or long games, I don't think anyone does it makes the game boring, frustrating and leads to bad interactions in chat from stories I have heard. Though it has many negative connotations it has created many funny games as well as making 30+ min game worth the time. With that, I still do not think it should be removed just like MrTommy said " Bows can give you so many advantages you can use against the enemy and vice versa".

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
As said multiple time above, bows are just a part of the game, so many strategies will get lost if there are no bows, making it a rush as fast as possible game. Also a no from me.

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I like your idea. only the question, how are you going to shoot a skybaser off? that is not possible and I think I will get you a lot of skybasers. your idea is good.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi!

Yes, it would be good, since there are many people who, when starting a game, shoot you with the bow and get to the point of killing you. And that "gives a lot of anger".

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
I'd say yes, Like someone sayed : Maybe a ''BETA'' mode to see how it is?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I vote Yes for this, maybe add it as an option is beta to see if it is well recieved?
or maybe add a cooldown on bows (1-2 seconds) so that bow spamming people off the map isnt a thing anymore
I vote Yes for this, maybe add it as an option is beta to see if it is well recieved?
or maybe add a cooldown on bows (1-2 seconds) so that bow spamming people off the map isnt a thing anymore
A cooldown? Do you even play the game? The bows are punch I not punch V, it takes several shots in a row to shoot someone with reasonable ping (most of the time their ping is high) off of an island when they're 5 or so blocks from the edge. If you actually played the game you would also realise that bow chains are a huge aspect of the game.
What you are suggesting is laughable, and frankly disgusting. I would advise you to actually play the game before coming up with such stupid propositions.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom