Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
A cooldown? Do you even play the game? The bows are punch I not punch V, it takes several shots in a row to shoot someone with reasonable ping (most of the time their ping is high) off of an island when they're 5 or so blocks from the edge. If you actually played the game you would also realise that bow chains are a huge aspect of the game.
What you are suggesting is laughable, and frankly disgusting. I would advise you to actually play the game before coming up with such stupid propositions.
a cooldown would cause there to be more skill based fighting. The most annoying thing in the game is when someone buys a bow and then spams it on you until you fall in the void. It takes no skill and just annoys people who can actually pvp

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
a cooldown would cause there to be more skill based fighting. The most annoying thing in the game is when someone buys a bow and then spams it on you until you fall in the void. It takes no skill and just annoys people who can actually pvp

But... people buy these bows to save time, or cut a 1v4 in half.

It's not always "Low skill".

On a good day, I can PvP well enough to not need a punch bow, but it helps immensely. Punch bows are not broken nor have they ever been.
They're not hard to counter, either. Buy a punch bow, block spam, avoid the fight or place blocks behind you to counter knockback.
Cooldowns will just make punchbows clunky. High ping already makes it hard enough for me to hit enemies, even at point blank range.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
It takes a huge amount of skill, its just that you do /leave if the games you join have good players in until you find a game of randoms, so everytime you use a bow on people they stand still and let you shoot them into the void, which gives you this false impression that bow chaining is something easy.
Play against real players and you will see that your delusions are exactly that, delusional. You will realise that it takes many many shots to shoot off real players in a game, they will place many blocks, strafe the arrows, and of course use shields. Possibly TNT too as arrows can't pass through ignited TNT (you probably didn't know this either). And this is just 1 player on their own, try fighting a 1v4 with only 1 bow shot per 2 seconds, you'll find that your little manifesto is total nonsense.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
It takes a huge amount of skill, its just that you do /leave if the games you join have good players in until you find a game of randoms, so everytime you use a bow on people they stand still and let you shoot them into the void, which gives you this false impression that bow chaining is something easy.
Play against real players and you will see that your delusions are exactly that, delusional. You will realise that it takes many many shots to shoot off real players in a game, they will place many blocks, strafe the arrows, and of course use shields. Possibly TNT too as arrows can't pass through ignited TNT (you probably didn't know this either). And this is just 1 player on their own, try fighting a 1v4 with only 1 bow shot per 2 seconds, you'll find that your little manifesto is total nonsense.

Exactly. Play one game of teaparty against good players on their island and 1v4/1v5 them with a two second cool down, see where that gets you.

90% of my games where I win against decent players was due to bow chaining. It isn't some stupendously easy thing. Especially when they are all charging at you as one.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
I believe voting for no projectiles should only be a thing on SkyWars as projectiles can end you in 30 seconds on that game. However, it takes a bit of time until people can afford a bow in EggWars. Also, unlike SkyWars where you only have one chance, you can respawn in EggWars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom