Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Actualy is ok

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
The ninja kit has low armour, and in a wing map this kit only has boots.
You die with only 2 or 3 hits.

All kits loose the chestplate. But this kit loose all the armour, i think than can be edited

.................helmet/ chestplate/ pants/ boots
Actualy ——X————X—————X———V——
idea 1 ——X————X—————V———X——
Idea 2 ——V————X—————X———V——

With pants and no boots the kit get a little more of armour.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Speed dont work with elytra
And archers kill you with 2hits

No. You have speed, the kit is created thinking you're going to dodge the atacks of your enemies.

Speed cant make you doge atacks
You have to be nearby to atack.

D

Deleted member 436996

Speed dont work with elytra
And archers kill you with 2hits
How doesn't it work?
Yes archer is op in elytra. But not because of that we have to buff Ninja, more like nerfing archer.

Speed cant make you doge atacks
You have to be nearby to atack.
You can dodge atack whilest atacking, just move side to sied or walk to the other way after atacking

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
You can dodge atack whilest atacking, just move side to sied or walk to the other way after atacking
Ninja is only usefull for:
—Escape: you cant scape but the map are maded by islands
—push and die for fall damage: with elytra is imposible
—run behind someone: imposible
This is the wrost kit on wings pvp

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
In my opinion the kit is fine as it is, unless it's OP Wings ( that... is entirely different ). In fact, disregarding any OP mode, all the kits are relatively balanced.

Want to be a fast kiddo zooming around, as well as usually having a first hit advantage during pvp? Go with ninja!

Want to shoot people from a distance when they attempt to run away as well as having a decent chance of tanking some hits? Go with archer!

Are you someone who want the best chance at taking any hits and usually winning a trade between anyone? I think the tank kit is calling for you.

Are you the type that doesn't like using speed because it messes up your aim? Or are you the type that likes to do as much damage as a ninja, but likes to have a good amount of health remaining after jumping into a 3v1? Warrior is probably the best kit for you.

Are you the type of crafty player who (actually) knows how to use your pots wisely? Alchemist is probably your best choice.

Each kit has it's own advantages that suit different people. I think the advantages also cancels out the disadvantages but by a great deal. So I don't think really any changes need to be made to the ninja kit at least.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom