• Make the islands smaller

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JqstQuinten

Aug 24, 2021
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think Nightmare is one of the most annoying maps of the server. The islands (+ mid) are way too big and there are 3 iron gens?! Every time I play the map there is someone camping and there are a lot of hiding spots. I don't understand why there are 3 iron gens. There are so many TEAM Eggwars maps with less than that.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
While Nightmare is indeed a very big map compared to most Solo Eggwars maps, I don't think it should be removed or changed in any of the ways you mentioned. Sometimes players might just want to play on a larger solo map and Nightmare is pretty much the only map for that, apart from the original Construction, which got removed many years ago. This map is truly one of a kind and if you remove it, there won't be as much diversity in the maps and the gameplay as there currently is. Also, removing an individual map isn't gonna solve your problem with campers and hiding spots, as the campers can just play other maps and there are hiding spots on every single map.
Though, one thing I'd like to get changed is the design of the houses on every island, as there is currently only one way to get in and out, and because of this it is far too easy to get trapped inside, so perhaps they can open the window and/or add a back door to avoid that.

Reactions: Amazinq

JqstQuinten

Aug 24, 2021
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
While Nightmare is indeed a very big map compared to most Solo Eggwars maps, I don't think it should be removed or changed in any of the ways you mentioned. Sometimes players might just want to play on a larger solo map and Nightmare is pretty much the only map for that, apart from the original Construction, which got removed many years ago. This map is truly one of a kind and if you remove it, there won't be as much diversity in the maps and the gameplay as there currently is. Also, removing an individual map isn't gonna solve your problem with campers and hiding spots, as the campers can just play other maps and there are hiding spots on every single map.
Though, one thing I'd like to get changed is the design of the houses on every island, as there is currently only one way to get in and out, and because of this it is far too easy to get trapped inside, so perhaps they can open the window and/or add a back door to avoid that.
3 gold and you're trapped...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
Top Bottom