Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you believe this will help?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Nov 24, 2013
An economic term for satisfying both issues of supply and demand is meeting in the equilibrium. In this case both the staff can monotone the issue for safety and members can use it only for good reasons that add extra safety.

john

Nov 24, 2013
I
An economic term for satisfying both issues of supply and demand is meeting in the equilibrium. In this case both the staff can monotone the issue for safety and members can use it only for good reasons that add extra safety.

I meant moderate not monotone.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
You didnt awnser my question, what do you, the players need it for, saying that you want it for safety is not a legit awnser

john

Nov 24, 2013
John what do you even need this information for?

Look, the main goal is to speed up the ban and mute department so that one can have a list of who banned a player because I see so many instances when it takes 2. Pages to figure out. Which staff punished some one. I figured if the staff recorded that stuff things would be faster . I also want ways to figure out who has never been muted. And I ask those people to skype because they are likely safest.

I meant this thread to be helpful not too start a battle. Look, I still believe this can help and I would like to research this same idea used in other servers to then make my decision upon trying to still push for this idea.

john

Nov 24, 2013
You didnt awnser my question, what do you, the players need it for, saying that you want it for safety is not a legit awnser

Sorry, I was typing. I only have my phone right now. My fingers are killing me after writing all of that long verbal vomit.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
So you want this system to the puplic because you don't trust people who have been muted, and want to make sure that you can trust them before you Skype with them

john

Nov 24, 2013
So you want this system to the puplic because you don't trust people who have been muted, and want to make sure that you can trust them before you Skype with them

And that is bad? Look, this is minecraft. I cannot see anyone. You bet I am scared to skype someone I have never met. If I am different than you in this regard then we have a dilemma.

I am not backing down upon wether this is a bad idea for making the records accessible by a request sent too a staff member. If you no longer like me because of what I have said tell me because I think this is a good way to go and you disagree.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Okay im closing this thread for further discossion, the system is not going puplic since i dont find your distrust in people to be a large enough concern for this system to go puplic

john

Nov 24, 2013
Ah , well then answer my question. "Do you no longer like me?

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
I don't like your views on things nor the fact that you made a statement on a matter that you have no clue what you're talking about, but i dont even know your personality so i cant say anything there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom