Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
I think that staff should be able to use a /nick system so that tgey can go "undercover" in games and catch more hackers. People turns off hacks when the staff joins meaning they are not caught. I think this will really help the server a lot!!!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think that staff should be able to use a /nick system so that tgey can go "undercover" in games and catch more hackers. People turns off hacks when the staff joins meaning they are not caught. I think this will really help the server a lot!!!
I've heard that Staff can already use /nick ;)

People turns off hacks when the staff joins meaning they are not caught. I think this will really help the server a lot!!!
I honestly don't think that hackers keep an eye out for Staff. I've seen enough rule breakers who just go on whilst there's a Staff Member in that game.

Reactions: StrafeMaster

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Locking this thread as there's no reason to continue this.
There are either 2 options: 1. we do have the ability to do this, or 2, we don't have the ability to do this. In that case we could simply suggested it to the developers in our staff team.
People turns off hacks when the staff joins meaning they are not caught. I think this will really help the server a lot!!!
We already have enough ways to prevent this :')

Have a nice day!

Reactions: StrafeMaster
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom