Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep in mind that we can't read minds.. yet...

So could you please explain a bit more?

I brough it up only for YT's though so there job is easyer and I think if all people could do that it would be OMG cause Type Hackers could nick you and then your banned for inapropriet name/skin

Also its have been turned down cause most yt would also want a fake skin covering theres like /skin ultra7ex

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Staff has stated before that they will not add /nick because they feel that people using /nick could just hack and when others go to report them it would ethier
A.Report the wrong person or
B.it would say this person doesn't exist

Nice idea but staff says they don't want to add this for Hackers would have it easy

P.S even if it'd be for youtubers or staff only they still say no because you never know what people will do

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Maybe he meant that it's for Staff and Youtubers to prevent targetting and to catch more hackers. :)

If so, I do agree with this suggestion. ^-^

Reactions: ☩Mgoz☩
L

Lepzi

There is no point of this command unless you are a YouTuber or at least explain more of why the staff should add this.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Staff has stated before that they will not add /nick because they feel that people using /nick could just hack and when others go to report them it would ethier
A.Report the wrong person or
B.it would say this person doesn't exist

Nice idea but staff says they don't want to add this for Hackers would have it easy

P.S even if it'd be for youtubers or staff only they still say no because you never know what people will do
To combat this most servers have a system that indicates if someone has /nick mineplex is an example

Reactions: KitKatkels17
D

Deleted member 258721

what did you mean by that? [/nick] :p:):D:cube_light::cool:

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Keep in mind that we can't read minds.. yet...

So could you please explain a bit more?
Okay sorry I'm new to this forum stuff. But i meant it so its only for YouTubers (Prevent targetting) and Staff (Prevent targetting and easier to catch hackers. I don't know if this was enough information but just ask for more if you need to.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Can't you make it so like when YouTubers use /nick but staff can actually know who they are. So staff can get a command like /realname (type in the nick) then you know what YouTuber it is.
I thought of that too!

Reactions: BeamerBaby

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Honestly I think the cool thing about names is that they are original. I love seeing people with short, legit names with no numbers. It makes them look creative. If we added /nick it would mean names aren't nessecarilly original.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom