Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Basically this ^

I actually thought that cubecraft already counted off with this feature for content creators on bedrock platform, which would make easier to those youtubers who are constantly being targeted/focused or for all those who just want to get unnoticed.

This mean that I agree with you, nice suggestion. You'll get the implemented tag soon, you'll see!
Hopefully, I know its hard to add so they can take their time.

Kanon1st

Feb 1, 2021
North America ! From USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I was going to become a YouTuber I hate people begging me for 1v1s and friend requests I wanna change my username so no one can review my real username, Like it’s not fair why only Java gets it, and not Bedrock I think its gonna take up to 1-2 year(s) to release it.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Yeah I was going to become a YouTuber I hate people begging me for 1v1s and friend requests I wanna change my username so no one can review my real username, Like it’s not fair why only Java gets it, and not Bedrock I think its gonna take up to 1-2 year(s) to release it.
Hi! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks as this accounts as necroposting (Does not include Game threads, Introductions, Map submissions and News posts.)
Got anymore more questions or issues feel free to ask!

- Locked. (Though thread was supposed to be locked I would assume as idea was already added, so thread locked regardless.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom