Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
I think vip level 30 should have /nick.

It is annoying that I can't even be in the lobby without getting spammed party/friend invites (I disabled it) and I also get targeted in EggWars TO4. People cross map rush me and I got in a game 5 times with the same person who keeps targeting me. So I think /nick for vip level 30 would be nice.

UndexdZombie

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2021
The Graveyard
youtube.com
The /nick command should really only be reserved for content creators that have a huge following to avoid being targetted or sniped by users on the network

You can also just disable party/friend requests using the setting GUI in the main hub

Reactions: Reesle

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land
I like the thought on this but…it would confuse most.. unless they made a secondary name for the gamer tag. Like your Custom name and have your gamer tag under it.

Reactions: Reesle

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

It is annoying that I can't even be in the lobby without getting spammed party/friend invites (I disabled it) and I also get targeted in EggWars TO4. People cross map rush me and I got in a game 5 times with the same person who keeps targeting me. So I think /nick for vip level 30 would be nice.
This should be reserved only to content creators, implemmenting the /nick system hypixel has would be just stupid. It wouldn't offer nothing to players, and would cause a lot of problems with the reporting system when identifying reported players. The cons are more than the pros, so I disagree.

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

if vip level 30 had that ability, it would then completely make yt rank useless and would only really be worth the prefix

so in my opinion, vip 30 should only have the flying

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom