Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
On Java you’d be giving more than a thousand players /nick. And on bedrock more than 500 I really don’t think this should be done. This means that 1/3 of Java’s server could be a nick if they’d all play around the same time. On top of that, far from all players even know who’s on the leaderboard. For one, it’s a strategy that works. You first take out the better players. Also, I’m pretty sure you don’t get targeted because you’re on the leaderboard but because you’re good. Excuse my words but some players on the leaderboards are just not that good. And you really don’t have to worry about them. You get targeted if the other players know you’re too big of a threat. For example, if I play duos and especially if I play it with Jukaido, we get targeted for sure. But we’re not on the Eggwars leaderboard (Yes, we’re on Beta but that’s not a real one.)
But really cool, if a stone rank that no one ever saw beats entire team and one of them says hacks... I think too many players would take that seriously...
In the end I think a lot of players would be upset about this. So, that’s why I voted no.

It’s morning so don’t mind the spelling mistakes and most probably the 1001 hols in my reasoning ^-^

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Where did this figure come from
Well, Java leaderboards have 200 players each.
Eggwars (solo/team/beta), Skywars (Solo/team), LuckyBlock (Solo/team), PVP (Duel/FFA/Ass.), Minerware ,Tower Defence and then all the featured game modes. That's (without the last) already 12 Leaderboards 12*200 = 2400 possible unique players. Not all players are unique. But still well over 1000.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, personally I don't like this suggestion as it not really necessary. I think /nick should not be given to players that are good a certain games. /nick is a staff & partner command and there is no need to give it to ''normal'' players.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
TBH id say only top 10 or even 5 should get it good idea thou! im getting targeted its very annoying

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom