Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should top5s get /nick

• Total voters

ItsN1ghts

Oct 28, 2020
i think that top 5 or higher players should be able to /nick because the amount of times we get targeted is ridiculous , I've had so many games where the game starts and people are like "omg nightmare he is 3rd on the leaderboard" and i get targetted and teamed on hard and im not even popular, some more popular top 5s get targetted even harder, and it honestly makes it not fun anymore, please take this into consideration

safwqn

Dec 23, 2020
I was playing with sadstreetken who at the time was number 1 on eggwars duos leaderboard there were players in our game XORedRum and LemurTears me and ken had taken our side I was about to rush through mid on library then lemurtears who spawned on the other side was rushing our base completely ignoring their side and they got our egg.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey, i disagree on this.
I used to be very well known in every skywars gamemode since i was on all skywars leaderboards. i was also 3rd on mega for those reasons ive been targeted a lot. However the people targeting me arent really good players most of the time, what i mean by this is that if for example i get in a game with the 1st player on solo sw they will respect me and and the end we have a fair fight, the players that target me arent that good most of the time. If i get in a game with someone that knows me i play more safe(i go mid and get good loot). first thing i disagree on is taht the top 5 needs to have /nick being top 5 doesnt mean youre well known, yes you can get targetted for your place on a leaderboard but for example if i wasnt 3rd in mega but 10th and still on all other leaderboards then i cant have /nick while im way more known then most other skywars players.
I also disagree on /nick for leaderboard players in the first place. Most normal players dont know the leaderboards and for sure dont remember them, if you get targeted its by other lb players of players that know you but this group is quite small. If i know someone is gona target me since they only want to say "i killed goody" then i leave the game, if i know someone respects me i stay.
being on a leaderboard isnt that much of an achievement and if you get targetted for it thats just that comes with it. I feel like people would just use it to nick and then target other players with it (just like alting).

Yes getting targeted is really anoying and ive experienced people doing the most weird and anoying things to kill me however this is what comes with it and in my opinion you need to deal with it. so if you get in a game with a good player play more safe, if you get in a game with someone that doesnt respect you and is gona target you like crazy leave the game. And if you get targeted and killed sometimes learn to say so be it. Its honestly funny to see people flex with getting a single kill. Try to not care that much the fact that they target says enough about them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom