Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier

f1UMl-mjRGO6P2CxUULoyg.png

Nice joke, elchuii. Nice joke.

FoV: normal (at 1920x1080). Just see the first hit after he toggled (he was "afk" while doing that). Seems like reach also. Por la gloria de san roto2

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Def hacking. This is why there are still so many ranked people hacking that can just hack for years bc every report will get denied bc there hacks are sneaky.

D

Deleted member 347571

He turned his hacks on after he was losing as you can see, at 0:9 he was standing still so he could enable reach. And at 0:11 they both hit at the same time and he can hit him easily while the person reporting him can't, if he hits someone with this range then its not possible to make this sound because this is the normal hitting sound.

Def hacking. This is why there are still so many ranked people hacking that can just hack for years bc every report will get denied bc there hacks are sneaky.
I also agree with this, somehow ranked people keep getting unbanned after they hack, i can't tell if its because they are good friends with some staffmembers or because they have a good appeal..

Better to make a conversation with him instead, he might have made a mistake, which is normal for humans
I think that the video might be to short or something or else he could've put this message in the wrong report.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hacking for sure, if I was aa moderator, I would ban. Why this isn’t accepted? Those hits are so clearly reach.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom