Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

brayam arevalo

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Well I have no problem with this, but I can make some suggestions
1-can make some cubelets a little more expensive to avoid repeated example 500 normal cubelet without repeating that cost 600, or a super 2500 point that costs 3000 we go for a cubelet more (bores me lose money and go out repeated)
2 - to see all the amount of missing objects because I have thrown so many common that I do not know if I am missing and I get all repeated, (bored because I keep losing money) :(
3 - can vercuantos normal cubelets I need to complete the common objects or good something that says (normal cubelets (125/230) or something so tell me how many I have and how many I need)

Thanks continue like this. but please do and give privelegio to those who keep paying please

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Increasing the price for crafting cubelets and then i can't follow it anymore

Reactions: Keanu

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Next update, BLOCKWARS PLS

Blockwars admwodnaidniwanidna <3

Well I have no problem with this, but I can make some suggestions
1-can make some cubelets a little more expensive to avoid repeated example 500 normal cubelet without repeating that cost 600, or a super 2500 point that costs 3000 we go for a cubelet more (bores me lose money and go out repeated)
2 - to see all the amount of missing objects because I have thrown so many common that I do not know if I am missing and I get all repeated, (bored because I keep losing money) :(
3 - can vercuantos normal cubelets I need to complete the common objects or good something that says (normal cubelets (125/230) or something so tell me how many I have and how many I need)

Thanks continue like this. but please do and give privelegio to those who keep paying please

Basically what he says it's that he hates when he crafts a cubelet,let's say an uber cubelet,and the only thing he gain it's an object that he already got.So he suggest to add a variant of a every the 3 types of cubelets that costs more but can't contain repeated objects.Also he wants to add a thing that can let you see how many objects you have and how many of they are in total.

I agree by the way.

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom