Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 269142

Ok, so this is related to Sentinel. I read that if you were falsely banned by it and appeal saying it was false, you would be unbanned, but if you were lying it would be a perm ban (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.) If you appealed for a false ban but somehow denied, what would happen? So this leads to how these people would get back on the server. Now I think this situation is very unlikely to happen, seeing what a great staff team we have, but if it did, I think there should be some system to resolve the problem. Unfortunately, nothing sparking in my very unpredictable mind so I don't have a concept this time. Any opinions or ideas?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1st There is no permaban for any first offense and if you do it a second time you should be never unbanned.
2nd If you were falsly banned then staff will find a way to determine. If you for example completly instantly were detected by sentinal then its unlikely it was a false ban but if for example your attacks per second for just a few seconds exceeded sentinels threshhold then its likely it was a false ban. And if you ever lie in an attempt to get unbanned you should never get another chance.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This apparently happened to @Yuuki-chan , she got banned by Sentinel and the Devs don't really believe her.
I'm not sure if she Hacked or not so I have nothing to say.
Anyway she keeps saying that she's innocent, even though her appeal is denied and Sentinel has probably proof that she was Hacking. This could also have happened to others, some got their appeal accepted, so luckily unbanned. While others didn't, like Yuuki's case. Luckily for her she didn't flag it as a 'false positive' otherwise she would simply get perm banned from Cubecraft.

Anyway, if this happens to someone, bad luck I guess.
There is nothing you can do except starting a conversation with Crazyman, GingerGeek or any other Staff member and try to convince them that you're innocent.
If that doesn't work then you're basically banned forever.
I do think they should go easier with the 'false positives' maybe the same punishment for Hackers who got reported by members or just the 7 day ban.
Everyone deserves a second chance, especially the ones banned by a unfinished bot.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1st There is no permaban for any first offense and if you do it a second time you should be never unbanned.
2nd If you were falsly banned then staff will find a way to determine. If you for example completly instantly were detected by sentinal then its unlikely it was a false ban but if for example your attacks per second for just a few seconds exceeded sentinels threshhold then its likely it was a false ban. And if you ever lie in an attempt to get unbanned you should never get another chance.
Depends on the severity sometimes 1st offense is a perm ban

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
If you are banned by Sentinel, and you appeal saying you're innocent while you're not innocent, you get permabanned.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I have a possible solution...
If you are a Hacker, you sure have a file in [.minecraft/versions] with the name of a Hacked Client. Example: .minecraft/versions/huzini
If you are not a Hacker you should send a Screenshot of your versions and the last time you modified them, with this Staff can see that you weren't hacking and that the files were edited, I don't know, 3 months ago. (If you edited them after the ban, it means you hack :))
Hope it works :3

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I have a possible solution...
If you are a Hacker, you sure have a file in [.minecraft/versions] with the name of a Hacked Client. Example: .minecraft/versions/huzini
If you are not a Hacker you should send a Screenshot of your versions and the last time you modified them, with this Staff can see that you weren't hacking and that the files were edited, I don't know, 3 months ago. (If you edited them after the ban, it means you hack :))
Hope it works :3
That won't work. They can simply delete/remove versions. Staff never believed and also never will believe people who claim to have no Hacks, and show a picture of their .minecraft folder as proof.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
That won't work. They can simply delete/remove versions. Staff never believed and also never will believe people who claim to have no Hacks, and show a picture of their .minecraft folder as proof.
Like you told me yesterday, Read.
I said, You need to show you didn't edit the /versions folder!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Like you told me yesterday, Read.
I said, You need to show you didn't edit the /versions folder!
That's clearly not possible.
There is no way to show someone that you didn't edit your /versions folder. Once something is deleted, proof that it ever existed is simply also gone. For Windows atleast.
And if someone responds with:
"It's in your recycle bin!" Really?
You could simply empty your recycle bin.
Showing your .minecraft folder doesn't help in any way. Unless you record your games and have proof that you're a decent PvPer, or you play in some kind of weird situation (low fps, bad internet) then I would actually double check if Sentinel did actually make a mistake.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
If you are banned by Sentinel, and you appeal saying you're innocent while you're not innocent, you get permabanned.
Yes but then you are straight up lying in desperation to be unbanned. If you are permabanned you deserve it. It sounds harsh but look at it from this way. I give people even for the harhest rulebreaking a second chance. If they dont use that second chance I have absolutly no mercy for them.

MYBUTTHURTZZZ

Jan 7, 2017
but guys i use hacx for a server named 9b9t u need hacks to be good on it, allows hacks. so even if i screenshared they would see my hacks, for 9b9t, but they would assume i used it for cubecraft, i hack on this server named 9b9t it allows hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom