Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
No wonder no stone's has used this. Very hard without knowing where to spawn.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Or if you have a team, you give them the stuff to hold, then die and select a different kit, like warrior, and then they get EVERY lvl 6 kit into a stone player. If there isn't a way to stop this, the only thing left is to just completely get rid of the kit, because exploiting this bug won't do the server any good for donation purposes.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Or if you have a team, you give them the stuff to hold, then die and select a different kit, like warrior, and then they get EVERY lvl 6 kit into a stone player. If there isn't a way to stop this, the only thing left is to just completely get rid of the kit, because exploiting this bug won't do the server any good for donation purposes.

Well, there is no way to give the stuff as spies can't drop stuff. This glitch is highly usable for donators, but pretty useless for stone's. If you as a stone has to climb up a big house every time they would want to jump, well I don't need to tell you how long that would take, and how obvious it would look.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Like this, when you get hit the stuff turns in to the normal spy, and before you can choose a new you are dead. Spy is only good if you can keep your distance and then attack when the person is low. And I know how they could disable those glitches.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
When you hit someone you lose the stuff. Which means that if you shoot someone as archer it will turn you back to kit-less spy. It's often more effective to use poison pots as chemist. Then if you are good at using it (like me) then archer, pyro and ninja are useful as well.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
When you hit someone (without something else than poison pots and healing pots) or get hit (without something than those) you will go back to default Spy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom