Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this voting option should be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hey! ;) I have an idea for the vote system: Random! You can choose it by Chest Type and Time. I think its a good idea because always 3 choice's is a little boring so it would be cool if its random :D

~iStrafeZ :cube_light:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I like this idea! Though I personally like sticking with the same thing, having the randomizer would be extremely cool! Good suggestion! (:

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Would be cool. The only problem I can think of is that some people use different kits for certain gamemodes. Those people would get annoyed, but that's fine. xD +1 :)

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Would be cool. The only problem I can think of is that some people use different kits for certain gamemodes. Those people would get annoyed, but that's fine. xD +1 :)
Hmmmm, people can see in chat if it is random, i prefer taking the iron golem kit then :P

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Would be a cool addition, but I personally wouldn't use it that much, since some kits are useless in certain gamemodes.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
+1 Extremely good idea! I hope this is implemented! I would love to play on a random Eggwars gamemode, closing my eyes until the game starts to see what kind of gamemode we are playing :P

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Reactions: YaDasLenny
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom