Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Using commands/plugins it is possible it play a little jingle when someone wins the game. Obviously , there would be many dfferent songs that play in the form of little jingles.

Think of any song with a distinct tune , and it can be made into a little jingle using minecraft sounds that play during win effects.

Now, of course , these wont be rank exclusive , but instead unlockable through playing lots and opening cubelets. Perhaps this can be incorporated into @Sophie s thread on cubelets?

By default , a few minecraft jukebox songs will be available , as we progress , we’ll unlock jingles for several songs.

-Imperial March (Star Wars)
- Under the Sea (Little Mermaid)
-He lives in you (Lion King 2)
-Battle Against A true Hero-(Undertale)
-Megalivania-(Undertale)
-Update to 1.12 (Sylvaly)
and many more...

Unless you’re a copyright expert , pls dont say this is copyright, im pretty sure 4 second jingles , made using note blocks are distinctly different from actual themes and are small and hence cannot be sued. Even heard of remixes?

EDITED : Well, in games with multiple winners , player who git first place will get the soundeffect. Similar to win effects in team games, the final killer will have music play

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lightning McQueen

two words

COPYRIGHT STRIKE

And by the portal masters, disney and hasbro are the worst

Though the jurrasic park music would be a great win music
You’re not a copyright expert. This is composed out of noteblocks and lasts for 3 seconds . That would be filing a false copyright claim , it falls under “fair use” , even though it s vastly different. also , i am pretty sure that they would not even come to know.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You’re not a copyright expert. This is composed out of noteblocks and lasts for 3 seconds . That would be filing a false copyright claim , it falls under “fair use” , even though it s vastly different. also , i am pretty sure that they would not even come to know.
You have not met disney or hasbro then they dont want ANY Variations or duplications of their stuff, even remixes can be a risk they dont have fair use policies

L

Lightning McQueen

You have not met disney or hasbro then they dont want ANY Variations or duplications of their stuff, even remixes can be a risk they dont have fair use policies
You’re not an official source.

To those of you who may be reading:
Until or unless management says anything regarding copyright , dont take anybody’s “opinion” on whether its copyright violation or not. Simply say whether you like the idea or not. Debating copyright when we have no clue about it is foolish

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't think this is something really needed, but indeed, if there would be a Vanity Update, they might as well add it. +0.5

Ayroh

Using commands/plugins it is possible it play a little jingle when someone wins the game. Obviously , there would be many dfferent songs that play in the form of little jingles.

Think of any song with a distinct tune , and it can be made into a little jingle using minecraft sounds that play during win effects.

Now, of course , these wont be rank exclusive , but instead unlockable through playing lots and opening cubelets. Perhaps this can be incorporated into @Sophie s thread on cubelets?

By default , a few minecraft jukebox songs will be available , as we progress , we’ll unlock jingles for several songs.

-Megalivania-(Undertale)
and many more...

Unless you’re a copyright expert , pls dont say this is copyright, im pretty sure 4 second jingles , made using note blocks are distinctly different from actual themes and are small and hence cannot be sued. Even heard of remixes?

EDITED : Well, in games with multiple winners , player who git first place will get the soundeffect. Similar to win effects in team games, the final killer will have music play
I AM NO COPYRIGHT EXPERT

With that being said, I’m quite sure, because I, myself, had to do a lot of research on this for my YouTube channel, this is a copyright violation. Regardless of if it’s 4 seconds, or a remix, most labels or musicians can and will file copyright infringement on even 4 seconds of their music being distributed without a license. CubeCraft would get hit hard too, because you can not be making money off of using copyrighted material, especially being it’s own brand. It’d be harder, but safer, to just create their own jingles via noteblocks.

(Main) Sources:
-
-

How to check if something has a copyright restriction:
-

EDIT: Is there a way I can just send the links? Not the full image?

L

Lightning McQueen

You’re not using their music , just a jingle that sounds vaguely similar. And I’m prety sure nobody is going to come barging up to a minecraft server searching for something to sue , especially something as trivial as that. By your logic , lucky blocks would be a copyright infringement , because they’re vaguely similar to mario blocks.

Either way , by proper spacing and addition of static noise you could make chances of copyright 0%, even though thats completely unnecessary

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

-Megalivania-(Undertale)
and many more...

That sounds like the best thing ever. I think this would be an amazing thing to have on cubecraft!
+1

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom