Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 11, 2020
Hey guys! I am on the windows ten edition of minecraft, and i just wanna say a few things. First of all, i would love it and i am sure that many other people would, if skywars has water and lava buckets. What do you guys think? for those of you in windows ten i mean.
This would count for all of minigames ending in wars, such as egg wars, and yeah

BentleyDoge

Oct 10, 2019
oooh i like water buckets but im not too sure about lava. Water is great for mlg and slowing down enemies. In normal mode i think the armor isnt strong enough to withstand lava but im all for water! Have a good day :D

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I agree with Bentley

Water would be cool for a clutch and would add a lot more skill for skywars (eggwars should have neither in my opinion)

Lava is a bit too much
Try adding a poll

ruuubix cub

Jul 28, 2020
maybe they could add lava for overpowered mode it would add so much skill. water buckets would be good for any mode tho

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom