Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What do you all think about the new CubeCraft update? Do you think the new update has a ton of improvement than all the previous updates?

In my opinion, I like the new update. At first, the server was a bit laggy, but now, the server has grown so much to the point where the server is enjoyable. This is a huge update and I appreciate all the CubeCraft and everyone for putting a ton of effort to make such a magnificent update! :)

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
What do you all think about the new CubeCraft update? Do you think the new update has a ton of improvement than all the previous updates?

In my opinion, I like the new update. At first, the server was a bit laggy, but now, the server has grown so much to the point where the server is enjoyable. This is a huge update and I appreciate all the CubeCraft and everyone for putting a ton of effort to make such a magnificent update! :)
Ping is still over 100ms, you still walk through blocks. Kinda like the edge of a block. Making it so you glitch and fall off and bridge or mess up pvp. (a glitch that still hasn’t been fixed). In the eggwars lobby you was able to use jump pads and jump all the way to the top where people took screen shots, well you can’t do that anymore. Lobby’s like EU1 & na1 are not the same, no sweats anymore, and the lag is insane. Worst part is the gens are EXTREMELY slow.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Ping is still over 100ms, you still walk through blocks. Kinda like the edge of a block. Making it so you glitch and fall off and bridge or mess up pvp. (a glitch that still hasn’t been fixed). In the eggwars lobby you was able to use jump pads and jump all the way to the top where people took screen shots, well you can’t do that anymore. Lobby’s like EU1 & na1 are not the same, no sweats anymore, and the lag is insane. Worst part is the gens are EXTREMELY slow.
Ping is something that’s currently being looked into. As well as being able to walk into blocks.
Map changes are going to happen. The lobby now has a more fresh look and fits the theme of the gamemode better.
Gens speeds have been doubled for OP and items have become cheaper.

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
Ping is something that’s currently being looked into. As well as being able to walk into blocks.
Map changes are going to happen. The lobby now has a more fresh look and fits the theme of the gamemode better.
Why have so many people OG left this server ever since the new update? I MISS EVERYONE all of my friends are gone

Reactions: hanssandstorm17

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Do you have anything to say about the different Knock-back, and the more agressive damage?

Reactions: CreamBanger

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023

They need to bring back axes in Skywars

Reactions: Fadelicious

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
litterally me every game. I was in those super long mega games, and I was on a bridge with walls to snipe, and I didn’t have a egg and suffocated and then got dropped into the void

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Nice, that the mod team actually listened, I appreciate it

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom