Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Inutil

Apr 11, 2020
Mi Casa
I don´t know if you would like this, but i thing is a good option in eggwars, we can select, the health and the items type, but we cannot select the time.
If the ranks can select the time, they can select day time, night time, sunset

What do we need this for?
We need it, because some players like to play in night time, or day time, so is a good idea to add that in eggwars

Last edited:

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
I think they didn't put it because there are maps that need a specific day time like the map space and I remember there was the ufo map (R.I.P.) that also had night time

Reactions: Rawrbin and Inutil

Inutil

Apr 11, 2020
Mi Casa
I think they didn't put it because there are maps that need a specific day time like the map space and I remember there was the ufo map (R.I.P.) that also had night time
Yes, i know xd, but in that case, they block that option, and i remember the ufo map too

D

Deleted member 469419

That's because it's already established for each game, each game have a specially time.

But I also agree that If you can select time in Skywars, why not in Eggwars?

So, yes.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I don´t know if you would like this, but i thing is a good option in eggwars, we can select, the health and the items type, but we cannot select the time.
If the ranks can select the time, they can select day time, night time...

We need it, because some players like to play in night time, or day time, so is a good idea to add that in eggwars

You forgot Sunset! ;)

Reactions: Inutil

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This has already been suggested in the past, however I do actually support it.
Playing skywars in sunset/night more is so cool and satisfying, which is a thing I really like.
Getting the option to vote for time in Eggwars will be a nice mini update which I don’t think anyone will be really against.I would definitely love to play solo Eggwars in other daylights as well as many others, but one question is still remaining-from what rank people will be able to vote?
The question is very important, and I would like you to think before answering and give some arguments why you choose ,,this” rank.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
If the ranks can select the time, they can select day time, night time...

I disagree with this, the lightning for each game is fine as it is now. No changes via the options are needed.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Inutil

Apr 11, 2020
Mi Casa
This has already been suggested in the past, however I do actually support it.
Playing skywars in sunset/night more is so cool and satisfying, which is a thing I really like.
Getting the option to vote for time in Eggwars will be a nice mini update which I don’t think anyone will be really against.I would definitely love to play solo Eggwars in other daylights as well as many others, but one question is still remaining-from what rank people will be able to vote?
The question is very important, and I would like you to think before answering and give some arguments why you choose ,,this” rank.
I think lapiz, so is a rank, that a lot of people have, and if you can change the items type with gold, and health with lapiz, they should add another lapiz advantage. so they can vote (lapiz, gold, diamond, emerald and obsidian)

Why do i want Lapiz to be the rank?
because is a very cheap rank, and you can have more options with that rank.

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes please!! I really really want play the eggwars maps in sunset/ night-time. Well not me since I have a custom sky, but I really want other players to enjoy the sunset/ night-time sky when playing Eggwars! And lapiz rank is a good idea for the minimal rank!
An absolute yes from me

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom