Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think we should add this into the games server?

• Dont care either way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most likely not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
So Mamamoosie (minimooseha) and Dai (Dai_Matsumoto) created this game in creative, and so heres how it goes: since the new 1.7.2 blocks aren't compatible with the server yet, what they did was set the ground to light gray stained glass (//set 95) and so the blocks start to disappear randomly, not in the trail like normal tnt run, and so you basically try to stay as long as you can and have others fall, which you cant make them, its just based on random disappearance of blocks. If this could be made many of us in creative have tested it and loved the game. thank you for reading this and hopefully this will be implemented into the games :D

~LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Well if there was a plugin (if I knew how to make it I would) that you can set a region of where blocks disappear randomly, and then turn it into a game, that's what I was thinking. I only told you the stained glass part to show you how we figured out the game.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Well if there was a plugin (if I knew how to make it I would) that you can set a region of where blocks disappear randomly, and then turn it into a game, that's what I was thinking. I only told you the stained glass part to show you how we figured out the game.
If there was something like that would the blocks be random or would they each show up at a certain time? I think it would be really cool if it was like a race, and between the start and the finish it's all the disapearing and re-apearing blocks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom