uvj_

Jun 26, 2016
Oostende
tower. sample pictures:

Damage: first upgrade 10
Second upgrade 15
Third upgrade 30

Can hurt all ground troops.

Will spawn a black void or carpet floor, when walked on it will damage you.

Price: 1200?
Minecraft 1.9_3.jpg
Minecraft 1.9_4.jpg
Minecraft 1.9_5.jpg

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
hm yeah its not detailed and I don't like the tower design.All towers must look like the same from all 4 sides.LVL 3 doesn't because of the head.
Not the case for sorcerer towers.

I prefer balancing the current towers first before adding new ones. Your suggestion doesn't have enough detail (where does it spawn the black carpet and how long? What is the tower's range?).

uvj_

Jun 26, 2016
Oostende
Its just an example, you can all add things. The design was just a sample to show what blocks i would use.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Not the case for sorcerer towers.

I prefer balancing the current towers first before adding new ones. Your suggestion doesn't have enough detail (where does it spawn the black carpet and how long? What is the tower's range?).
Yeah but the concept of this tower is just to look messed up. xD but I get what you mean tho

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yeah but the concept of this tower is just to look messed up. xD but I get what you mean tho
Imo it feels dull to have a tower with symmetrical design on all 4 sides. I'd like to see some less symmetric or asymmetric designs like the turret (it's not symmetrical on all 4).

Honestly, turret tower needs a big buff (shoot missiles that deal air AoE or shoot 40 arrows per second at level 3) and TNT AoE should be fixed to affect ground only (not sure if it's intended to have ground AoE affect air). A lot of rebalancing and other overhauls (e.g. tutorial in the lobby, warning message for stacking ice/mage/quake/poison, much much cheaper personal weapons or just scrap the stone+ sword and longbow altogether) should be implemented first before adding new towers.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Yeah, maybe its to OP. But its just an idea ;)
I do Like the Idea but yeah know Maybe some limits? like it would be like the leach it has to kill a certin amount of mobs then it will have a cool down so u have to wait five minuets before it can have it's void down again Example:It deals 500 damage to mobs in it's way then u must wait 5 minuets efore it is used again (5 mins later) a player must now click on the tower

Do u Understand? or was I to confusing XD

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Imo it feels dull to have a tower with symmetrical design on all 4 sides. I'd like to see some less symmetric or asymmetric designs like the turret (it's not symmetrical on all 4).

Honestly, turret tower needs a big buff (shoot missiles that deal air AoE or shoot 40 arrows per second at level 3) and TNT AoE should be fixed to affect ground only (not sure if it's intended to have ground AoE affect air). A lot of rebalancing and other overhauls (e.g. tutorial in the lobby, warning message for stacking ice/mage/quake/poison, much much cheaper personal weapons or just scrap the stone+ sword and longbow altogether) should be implemented first before adding new towers.
Turret Towers aren't that good in my opinion.I would rather add multiple archers .

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Turret Towers aren't that good in my opinion.I would rather add multiple archers .
They aren't. That's why they need a big buff such as significantly more damage with their arrows, fire about 7x more arrows than they currently do (from 6/second to 40/second), and/or deal AoE damage. Fire arrows aren't even needed since mages already provide fire DoT.

I don't know how much damage the towers deal, but since both turrets and archers shoot arrows, this means they probably deal the same amount of damage per shot.

uvj_

Jun 26, 2016
Oostende
I do Like the Idea but yeah know Maybe some limits? like it would be like the leach it has to kill a certin amount of mobs then it will have a cool down so u have to wait five minuets before it can have it's void down again Example:It deals 500 damage to mobs in it's way then u must wait 5 minuets efore it is used again (5 mins later) a player must now click on the tower

Do u Understand? or was I to confusing XD
I understand lol

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom