Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I decided to make a Suggestion Thread about it.
A new Tower Defense gamemode! It will be listen under the "Income" category called "Build Time" (I wasn't focused on the name, so that's the best I could come up with.)

The concept is similar to Block Wars. The game begins, but instead of immediately buildings towers and in 20 seconds sending mobs, you spawn with 0 XP and 50k coins. You get 3 minutes to build defenses. After that time of building is up, you can no longer place towers. The only use for coins is to send mobs. However there is the exception of UPGRADING towers. Just not placing them or deleting them. If this becomes a little too overpowered, feel free to change the coin use to only sending mobs.

Yes I have thought about the trolls out there getting ready to purposely place towers in the worst positions. So I know this isn't the best idea.

What do you think?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I decided to make a Suggestion Thread about it.
A new Tower Defense gamemode! It will be listen under the "Income" category called "Build Time" (I wasn't focused on the name, so that's the best I could come up with.)

The concept is similar to Block Wars. The game begins, but instead of immediately buildings towers and in 20 seconds sending mobs, you spawn with 0 XP and 50k coins. You get 3 minutes to build defenses. After that time of building is up, you can no longer place towers. The only use for coins is to send mobs. However there is the exception of UPGRADING towers. Just not placing them or deleting them. If this becomes a little too overpowered, feel free to change the coin use to only sending mobs.

Yes I have thought about the trolls out there getting ready to purposely place towers in the worst positions. So I know this isn't the best idea.

What do you think?
I like the idea and the concept and I don't think it would hurt. It would be nice to have a grace period before getting completely covered in mobs.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom