Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
being able to play every game in 1.8. there are people out there who dont have good internet or dont have a very good pc, this prevents them from being able to play 1.9 as it will be too laggy, but enabling 1.8 will allow them to play on this server and do all sorts of different games not just eggwars and skywars giving them a better variety of games to play, and it allows everyone that can do 1.9 but dont like the 1.9 pvp able to play all of the games aswell, more people will join as there are different games to play in 1.8, i have hear many people who do not like the 1.9 pvp and have stopped playing because of it, they have rejoined for the 1.8 eggwars and skywars but want to play the other games

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I don't understand if you mean for people to make any suggestions in this thread or to respond to your suggestions?

With regards to your suggestions, you can already earn points in game which allow you to purchase vanity items, and in game abilities. Being able to play 1.8 in all game modes may be something the staff look at implementing in the future, skyward and eggwars haven't been released for too long for 1.8 and they could be using this as a guide to see the interest from players.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
make what ever suggestions you have here i think we should be able to earn certain ranks ingame that allow certain things, and being able to play every game in 1.8. there are people out there who dont have good internet or dont have a very good pc, this prevents them from being able to play 1.9 as it will be too laggy, but enabling 1.8 will allow them to play on this server and allow everyone that can do 1.9 but dont like it able to play all of the games aswell
Don't act like a staff member please. Also, I do agree with this suggestion.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-skywars-team-skywars-community-suggestions.63856/
^^^ It is already made :P
i think we should be able to earn certain ranks ingame that allow certain things, and being able to play every game in 1.8. there are people out there who dont have good internet or dont have a very good pc, this prevents them from being able to play 1.9 as it will be too laggy, but enabling 1.8 will allow them to play on this server and do all sorts of different games not just eggwars and skywars giving them a better variety of games to play, and it allows everyone that can do 1.9 but dont like the 1.9 pvp able to play all of the games aswell
This is already a thing :D
If you want to play in 1.8 join the server in 1.8, it will be like playing 1.8 for you

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
xD, nvm but i did change it to a bit more of what i was asked to do, i wasnt adding a community suggestions area i posted this to find out... idk how to explain it lol, but the simplest thing i can explain is that by me doing this then comparing what they said on here to what they said on the proper community suggestions area i am able to boost the idea and make it better, its confusing to explain xD but so far no one has said any ideas so i wont be able to do it

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
SpookyHangar i dont like you, i went on to ur usless website and got the biggest fright of my life, so i will add i like to u for it( i have pins and needles)and i jumped about 5cm of my seat and thats not a lie

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
SpookyHangar i dont like you, i went on to ur usless website and got the biggest fright of my life, so i will add i like to u for it( i have pins and needles)and i jumped about 5cm of my seat and thats not a lie
What? Do know....
  1. It's not my website
  2. It's your responsability if you got outside CubeCraft using links from people
  3. That's some profile information, nothing to do with this thread

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
you should have replied to him outside of this thread (his profile or private conversation with him)
What? Do know....
  1. It's not my website
  2. It's your responsability if you got outside CubeCraft using links from people
  3. That's some profile information, nothing to do with this thread
^^^ Some information for you to know for future purposes
Btw i got a small fright with the heyyy song i knew the peaceful website was to good to be true

Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom