Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
Haay,

I had a idea. And i'm struggling with it when it happens to me. I was thinking about a "spectate mode"
that means that you can spectate someone after the game is start.

It works easy: After the game started the sign in the lobby turns red and you can not join anymore. But now there should be another jion option that is for the players who wanna spectate in a game.

For example: your friend joins a game and he wanna finish it and you don't wanna wait. Then you can spectate him while the game was already started!
(english is not my best language)

Greetings,
Robin (KilledByRobin)

Reactions: Hoebelpro

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
i asked a helper in pm if this could happen and she said that it isnt possible didnt steal your idea i asked it like 2 weeks ago still i support the idea XD dont know how tho

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
I once was thinking about that too. The amount of times I had to wait on a friend is gigantic, one time, his game took 45 minutes, jeez, that was long. Played some overwatch on the meantime though. But not everybody can do that.

Reactions: Rqbiin

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
If you're only able to spectate friends how are you going to see other people? They can't just hide other people and then not show fights. How would it work?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
Top Bottom