Votes: 11 44.0%
  • 5. AHHH IT'S AWESOME!

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingGeekSquad

Mar 25, 2014
Hello all! I love skywars and @jag3498, JuggernautJumper, and Stinger16 decided to make a map for the game we love. I have inserted a link for downloading the map as well as posted some screenshots for those fo you who don't want to download it. Please vote in the poll with what you think of the map! I definitly think this could be a fun one. If you download it then please try it out and look around and in everything! (watch out for trapped chests......) I hope y'all enjoy our map STAINED!

Here are some specs of the map:

12 warriors.
Stained glass dome for your house. Easy to identify where people are, lets you see other people in their domes (less chance of camping) Easy to break in domes but also won't let people sneak up on you.
4 middle islands (like temple) before the main middle
1 tree per island
Multiple flowers (of all kinds so we can fill you're inventory with useless junk) (also so level 1 tank players can dye their armour!)
2 chests per island. (1 is different for every island. 1 is always on the top of the dome.)
1 totally ill-legit trapped chest with a lovely piece of tnt underneath. (planned this way so that if you open that chest and stand on that block and not move then tnt will make you fall to your death)
A few lapis ores per island (why the heck not?) so level 1 tank players can dye their armour!
A few redstone ores per island. (tnt traps MUHAHAHAHA)
Different landscaping for each island.
A black stained glass middle.
Map download link:

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4Zw-BEDfzSiZ2p3U2haa0JxbUk

Screenshots:

http://postimg.org/gallery/37nb5fto/

That's about it! Please leave a rating and tell us how we can improve our map! We have worked very hard on this map and we hope it becomes a map that people can play on someday! If anyone knows how to submit a map for skywars please let me know! I definitly want to submit this map for review... Anyone know how...? Also it would be awesome if some mods and admins could review the map in their spare time!!

@Aimee2323 @Beau2000 @caliocean @Claudia @Dai_Matsumoto @Dean_Warner_1995 @Divvy1 @Efcluke94 @Formelet @halothe23 @jinjo90 @johncoles @LaserDolphin77 @Lukey_Dude @musemat @PinkStr3ak @rubik_cube_man @SevereWarning @SGTkuzey @tahatii @TechyByte @Volkom_ @WolfWhisperer12 (I think I got them all)

Thanks! Have a great day guys!

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
sweet! it actually might work! haha you tagged alot of staff there xD next time only tag builders.

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
And bigger ones, like a giant one :P
Oak.jpg

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Ya this actually looks pretty cool a little changes to add some detail and maybe some more chests or something i think it could be a potnetial map. Gl

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
haha I tagged the whole staff. Maybe a few will get to see it! :) I really don't know who all the builders are.... xD
the builders are...
Formelet
LaserDolphin77
Volkom_
Efcluke94
musemat
Submlime77(might of been hack to get it were not sure yet)
and i probably forgot like 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom