should we make this happen click jea or hell noo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stijn.jaspers

Jul 18, 2016
a small house in the netherlands
youtu.be
1 Miner a kit with:full gold ammor with a iron pick

2 canon master a kit with; blast protection iron leggs and 10 tnt 5 restone 2 button 20 stone blocks water bucket and 2 stone half slabs

3 the healer a kit with; a sharp 1 stone sword called (the healers killer) and 1 splash healing pod and 1 regen1 pod

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
For me, it's like those kits (I don't remember the names) which contain Iron armor and the other one with an Iron (or diamond?) pickaxe.
So I would suggest this:
Gold armor and gold pickaxe or Leather armor and Iron pickaxe.

2 canon master a kit with; blast protection iron leggs and 10 tnt 5 restone 2 button 20 stone blocks water bucket and 2 stone half slabs
No... so many items for a kit. Could you re-edit this kit?

3 the healer a kit with; a sharp 1 stone sword called (the healers killer) and 1 splash healing pod and 1 regen1 pod
A bit OP... maybe only potions ? Or a stone sword (without enchanting) and a splash or normal potion (one of those both).

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Miner a kit with:full gold ammor with a iron pick
So a kit that already exists plus gold armor?
canon master a kit with; blast protection iron leggs and 10 tnt 5 restone 2 button 20 stone blocks water bucket and 2 stone half slabs
Effectively rendering bomber useless.
the healer a kit with; a sharp 1 stone sword called (the healers killer) and 1 splash healing pod and 1 regen1 pod
So scout kit with better potions and a better sword.

Make sure the kits are balanced first..

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

The healer kit should not start with a weapon. That is too many items for the canon master kit, or at least take out the armor. The miner kit should not have armor, give them ores that they can mine with a picaxe.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom