Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
OK so EVERYONE on skyblock wants to see other people's islands but they cant because they will loose their stuff in the process of leaving their island. i noticed that on the creative server there is a new command known as /tpa (player name) this command is similar to what i propose in skyblock. I KNOW this will make everyone happy. and for safety reasons the same rules will apply where the visitor cannot break or place blocks and they wont be able to visit the island unless if the island host or an island member accepts the invite. PLS make this possible it will really make competition on skyblock very high too (seing other players try to beat their opponents skyblock appearance or something like that). well i hope this gets put in effect :D thanks guys @jinjo90 @SevereWarning @rubik_cube_man @Claudia

gewehrzeist

Dec 8, 2013
California
I agree with rubik because people say "check out my island and you will get a diamond block" now most people would not do this but I'm sure there's one person that will believe that,when they tp its a trap and you lost all your stuff. End result more problems for the staff.

Reactions: Marta
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom