Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 269142

Hi everyone this is ItzGrove :) I was crusing forums and decided I want to make a point that hopefully sometime in the future Cubecraft comes out with a new game, and I hope it might be Skyblock! Skyblock is similar to Free Build in a way, but all survival mode. Factions is similar to these and would have just the same affect as Skyblock. Tell me what you all think!

D

Deleted member 269142

Oops I realized i spelled cruising as "crusing". Lol I offended myself I'm a spelling bee champ.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
SkyBlock was a gamemode a few years ago, but since Freebuild went down, it haven't returned yet. I'm almost 100% sure Cube will bring Skyblock back, but we just don't know when yet. Probably when Creative works 100% fine ;)

D

Deleted member 269142

Ah ok I didn't know because this is my second year on the server but ever since I joined I was obsessed lol

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
There are a lot! And I mean a lot of servers with Skyblock.
This is understandable but sometimes having to switch servers from cubecraft, if u were playing on it and then decided you wanted to play skyblock, can be frustrating. Sometimes servers don't support the same minecraft edition/version and thus you have to relog. Or even, for some people, they just prefer sticking to one to two servers max. It would be truly awesome to see skyblock re-added (as some people have mentioned).

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
sorry just gotta put it out there. So I don't think that CubeCraft should add Skyblock. I gave you my opion,
Like it or not they are bringing it back every single gamemode in maintenance mode (uhc parkour skyblock and factions) will be reopened at some point
It would be truly awesome to see skyblock re-added (as some people have mentioned).
lucky for you it is

N

Nikboo

Skyblock used to be part of Freebuild and Freebuild was put into maintenence some time ago. Recently, Creative has been released and Skyblock is currently being worked on by the developers. Please be patient for it to be released. :)

~ Locked

Reactions: GummiWummiBear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
Top Bottom