Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this is only bedrock, but I'm focusing on the bedrock version, so all suggestions are related to the bedrock version of the game. I also didn't know where I should post this, So I'm posting it here
(Staff I give permission to move it if it is in the wrong spot)

The New Sky Wars Update is cool, but I found a cool of simple bugs and straight-up changes that need to happen to make the update more enjoyable

Bug:
Projectiles - When you hit someone with an egg or snowball and they fall into the void you don't get a kill. To me, projectiles are used for this reason and I find this useless (Believe this is a bug)

Bug:
Chickens spawn from Eggs - This occasionally makes the projectile go the other way and doesn't seem like a useful feature if it is

Feature:
Rods - From what I found, fishing rods deal no knockback in bedrock, making it useless

Feature:
Chest Seemed Overfilled - There are too many items in chests, similar to overpowered, and you can get around 100 blocks from 1 chest. Way to overpowered

Please Let me know if there is anything else in this update I missed.

Have A lovely day!
GeoJosh7

Reactions: kyviu

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this is only bedrock, but I'm focusing on the bedrock version, so all suggestions are related to the bedrock version of the game. I also didn't know where I should post this, So I'm posting it here

The New Sky Wars Update is cool, but I found a cool of simple bugs and straight-up changes that need to happen to make the update more enjoyable

Bug:
Projectiles - When you hit someone with an egg or snowball and they fall into the void you don't get a kill. To me, projectiles are used for this reason and I find this useless (Believe this is a bug)

Bug:
Chickens spawn from Eggs - This occasionally makes the projectile go the other way and doesn't seem like a useful feature if it is

Feature:
Rods - From what I found, fishing rods deal no knockback in bedrock, making it useless

Feature:
Chest Seemed Overfilled - There are too many items in chests, similar to overpowered, and you can get around 100 blocks from 1 chest. Way to overpowered

Have A lovely day!
GeoJosh7
Yeah I was about to say this, the no-kill from projectiles is very weird.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him

Bug:

Bug:

Feature:

Feature:

Have A lovely day!
GeoJosh7
yeah I agree with the chests one, by the time ive opened and looted one chest and I am about to rush I can sometimes get little to no armor and tons of blocks whilst the player next to me can get full iron from one chest which makes it basically impossible for me to win the fight unless I hit them in the void, chests should have a block cap and an armor cap in my opinion if this isnt already a feature, also mid loot needs to be improved, most of the time i just get the same loot from mid as I do from island chests.

Reactions: GeoJosh7
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom